1. Kind looks likes the Smilodon Dopant from the back shots
i hope trigger guy gets to say more than "game start" and "game over"
He's going to be quiet like in A to Z, but it says he'll talk more than in A to Z. So it won't be "game start" and "game over" only.
Would this make Eternal along with Skull to be the first Riders in the timeline? Skull would still be first since he was already around since 1990's with Movie War CORE's story.
I don't trust the Luna guy with a whip.
Wow, I thought that was a Living Connector for a sec. I wonder what the third eye for? Maybe she's telepathic.
![]()
W is still fighting against the remaining Dopants. Suddenly a woman holding psychic powers appears.
![]()
Her name is Miina. She has come to Futo in order to avenge Katsumi Daido. (Rin Takanashi from Shinkenger :wub: )