I like the contrast in appearance of the same scenes in the SCU in the original and the new timeline.

Also, Shin looks so cool in his Shocker outfit and hairstyle!!

This is one of those time that Shocker came up with a plan, instead of it falling into their lap. Despite that most of the focus was on Kuroi, even when Shinnosuke tried to reason with him. He felt that he soiled his hands to where he has follow Shocker, even if he hates it. Not to mention that he was a race car driver made sense why he drove a car instead of a bike.

"Training."
I really enjoyed Kamen Rider 3. I want to see more of him.

T_____________________T

R

raden238

Just finished watching the movie and I did not like it, even willing to say Super Hero Taisen 1 was better than this. The amount of Riders turning from good to bad and vice versa may be a new Taisen record. Legend Riders being defeated extremely easily and "dying" is very much presence. But it's gotten to the point where it wears old for these movies, it's getting so lame and I finally see why people don't like it from all the previous films.

The whole Super Mario Kart Kamen Rider race was is really dumb for a movie. They can put that in a video game but for a movie? Just stupid to me. Garren's role for the movie was very small to my surprise, which probably explains why they never got the other Blade Riders to reprise their roles. The usual giant robo fight was boring. The big twist with Mach and end credits scene was so random and pointless, if you're just making it sell a dvd. On the plus side though, I did like Sango and I feel they can bring him back for more. Hes pretty cool. Overall this movie didn't make much sense which is sticking true to previous Taisen films. Just please give us something great for the 2016 Anniversary movie.

The movie was okay and on par with the previous Taisen Movie until the Sentai cameo. Really, that whole thing with Ninninger just ruin the last fight. J can beat the Giant Rider Robo if he doesn't get hit by the History Changing Beam, and it will be much epic if the Giant Rider Robo was defeated by the Riders via Rider Breaks or just multiple Rider Kicks. The whole Riders turn evil was kinda sad since unlike in the previous movie where they are suit only, here they are suit only and grunts for the main characters.

I really wish that in the next Rider crossover movie, they make the suit only Riders as main characters also. Have the voice actors from Battride Wars do the voice and just write them in character just like in their respective series, the only difference here is that they will be in suit all the time, sure it's kinda weird, but I think it will be better than only appearing in the last battle.

The whole Riders turn evil was kinda sad since unlike in the previous movie where they are suit only, here they are suit only and grunts for the main characters.

I thought the only really one sided battle against the evil suit-only Riders was the bit with Stronger, X and Amazon in the beginning. V3 and Riderman get beaten up too, but it's more of an actual battle. Giant J attacks and manages to split the group, rather than being beaten up for once. In the cave battle, the evil Riders actually win, and there's no winner in the final battle before Rider 1 and 2 break the mind control.

Also, the Riders appeared in various points of the movie, what they actually needed was just more lines. V3 spoke normally even while evil. It'd have been better if the other Riders had been like that too, but they stayed mostly in silence aside from saying attack names.

Garren's role for the movie was very small to my surprise, which probably explains why they never got the other Blade Riders to reprise their roles.

The other three Blade riders did reprise their roles, but as voice-only.
Maybe Garren was the only one who could manage to wrangle space in his schedule to do the filming?

R

raden238

The movie was okay and on par with the previous Taisen Movie until the Sentai cameo. Really, that whole thing with Ninninger just ruin the last fight. J can beat the Giant Rider Robo if he doesn't get hit by the History Changing Beam, and it will be much epic if the Giant Rider Robo was defeated by the Riders via Rider Breaks or just multiple Rider Kicks. The whole Riders turn evil was kinda sad since unlike in the previous movie where they are suit only, here they are suit only and grunts for the main characters.

I really wish that in the next Rider crossover movie, they make the suit only Riders as main characters also. Have the voice actors from Battride Wars do the voice and just write them in character just like in their respective series, the only difference here is that they will be in suit all the time, sure it's kinda weird, but I think it will be better than only appearing in the last battle.

The Giant Rider Robo was so dumb and weak. That thing just moved around in a circle. The movie was telling us that J, the quicker, stronger, more flexible opponent couldn't defeat him. Just ridiculous. I agree that all future Taisen movies should just focus the entire plot and fights on Riders who were willing to return in person or VA. I can't stand the fake VAs Legend Riders get dubbed over it. You don't need to include all the Main Riders in a big team up movie anymore. They have done it like 6 times already. If Toei focused on the Riders they can get back and build a cohesive story around them and these movies would be much better.

The other three Blade riders did reprise their roles, but as voice-only.
Maybe Garren was the only one who could manage to wrangle space in his schedule to do the filming?

Oh I knew that. I was just surprised that Garren's actor barely had any lines in the movie. Come to think of it, he had the same amount of dialogue time as Blade, Chalice and Leangle. I thought since he was reprising his role in person, he would have more to do with the movie but I guess not. All the returning Riders barely did much in the movie, Faiz's role was at a minimum, Black/RX disappeared pretty quickly, Zeronos had the most to do in this movie, probably because of the time altering plot.

The Giant Rider Robo was so dumb and weak. That thing just moved around in a circle. The movie was telling us that J, the quicker, stronger, more flexible opponent couldn't defeat him. Just ridiculous.

J was winning though, before it used that beam to erase him. I don't see how that was a weakness of the movie. It was good to see J actually being portrayed as strong and agile for once, only losing due to a plot device, rather than just getting beaten down like in his previous appearances.

You don't need to include all the Main Riders in a big team up movie anymore. They have done it like 6 times already. If Toei focused on the Riders they can get back and build a cohesive story around them and these movies would be much better.

They'd be better if they weren't hero vs hero with Shocker as the villain every time. Removing the suit-only Riders wouldn't necessarily avoid those elements, and it'd be even more annoying to get Shocker as the villain without the old Riders actually around. Also, I don't think that post you quoted means what you think it means. The example he mentions (Batride War) uses many replacement VAs for the various Heisei Riders, alongside some actual returning actors.