If it's another Yonemura-run SHT/LGKR type movie, I think we all know what the outcome will be, sadly.

On the plus side though, having an old face back is always nice.

Lurker
Tetsuo Kurata as in Kotaro Minami /Kamen Rider Black (RX)?? So I guess we're going to see Drive meeting up with Black RX in the spring movie. Tridoron and Rideron driving side by side, anyone?

MV Maker
If it's another Yonemura-run SHT/LGKR type movie, I think we all know what the outcome will be, sadly.

Sad, but true.

Tridoron and Rideron driving side by side, anyone?

Okay, that will be awesome. Much as I despise Yonemura, I have faith that he'll do that justice (it'll just be a very short scene).

Also, it would be awesome if Kotaro turns out to be the chief of the police department or something.

R

raden238

Aww Black RX is returning that's nice. A Tridoron and Rideron scene is sure to happen. I'm still thinking the Spring "Rider" movie is going to be a sequel to SHTZ. There was a hack in the Drive Driver with a Kikaider and Toqger sound. So expect another mixed toku hero team up again.

"Training."
Please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff...

I just finished watching RX on Wednesday (I'd only heard bad things about it but it's actually a pretty awesome show :thumbs:) so this is great news as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder if they will at all address how they've so far treated Black and RX as separate characters for all these mass-crossover films?

Lurker
Aww Black RX is returning that's nice. A Tridoron and Rideron scene is sure to happen. I'm still thinking the Spring "Rider" movie is going to be a sequel to SHTZ. There was a hack in the Drive Driver with a Kikaider and Toqger sound. So expect another mixed toku hero team up again.

Doesn't necessarily mean they'll use those sounds though. There is still that rumored Rideron hack sound, though I can't find any videos of it.

Also, going off with the Tridoron and Rideron thing, does any one else want to see a Mashin Chaser vs Shadow Moon scene? Because I sure as hell do.

I just hope they keep Kamen Rider Taisen's director. That would at least mean good and creative action, rather than Kaneda's generic punches and kicks.

Yonemura is currently the main writer of the Parasyte anime, so maybe he won't have enough time for this movie either.

I'm still thinking the Spring "Rider" movie is going to be a sequel to SHTZ. There was a hack in the Drive Driver with a Kikaider and Toqger sound. So expect another mixed toku hero team up again.

I'm not sure they necessarily mean anything, especially the Toqger one. By next year, they'll certainly want to promote the next Sentai. The driver also has sounds for the past Riders, and yet they aren't releasing any legend items this time (even "Type Fruit" is just... "Type Fruit" rather than "Type Gaim").

Last edited:
"Training."
Keep the director from Kamen Rider Taisen. That guy is actually good. Get a new writing team; Yonemura is ****.

Last edited: