HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Overall the movie was better than last year's Taisen, story-wise it had a better plot (last year was more of a fanservice with returning actors). Even the racing bit didn't feel too forced upon.

But it must be said, the Ninningers really ruined the whole mood, and the final blow was from them and NOT Ichigo, Nigo, Sango? I mean there's plenty of mecha robots in KR history that can do the job or maybe another all Rider Kick ala Decade's Dai Shocker movie.

Loved Garren's return, he said one of his key quotes as well didn't he?

Yeah, the Ninnins were heavily shoehorned, but it's not like that didn't happen last time as well. Personally, I think the grandpa makes their appearance worthwhile. I'd still take Momotaros getting upset over gramp's broken non-Japanese, though.

Frankly, they probably just need to keep Sentai and Rider separate for these movies in the future. If you watch the crossover, then the movie, it blends together a lot better, but still seems unnecessary.

Am I the only one that after watching this is that even though they had the wolf groungi leader from Decade there wasn't a physical appearance of Kamen Rider Kuuga?

Am I the only one that after watching this is that even though they had the wolf groungi leader from Decade there wasn't a physical appearance of Kamen Rider Kuuga?

Huh? A suit-only Kuuga was there. He just was one of the Riders erased by the Rider Robo during the final battle.