Status
Not open for further replies.
Aronbafon
I want a fully Berserk OOO arc ;_; Heck over 3 episodes even.

Part 1 = Usual Yummy crap, end of part 1, OOO beats the crap out of the yummy and then lose control. (Detailing this more could sound like the start of the Purple Greeed showing up.)
Part 2 = OOO Makes a yummy, random ranting from the Greeeds.
Part 3 = Eiji gains control, beats the yummy and lose 2 Purple Cores, still keeping PuToTyra.

I want an arc where Kazari's little family have a series of hilarious misunderstandings leading to wacky hijinks and finally a heartwarming moment where they all sit down together and re-affirm their mutual affection for each other and for generally terrorising humanity before the shot freezes and the credits roll over the still shot.

Basically I just want a sitcom about Kazari's Greeed family instead of a Kamen Rider show about Eiji at this point.

Aronbafon
I wouldn't say so. That's only when PuToTyra shows up. I meant even after transformation or maybe keeping it up for quite some time and not just for the fight.

All 3 Berserk PuToTyra were simply stopped. I was thinking more as having [hide]Birth, who most likely will be Gotou soon, being the only "Good" Rider[/hide] for that arc.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Not stupid at all. Hina's been in a difficult situation for some time and we just only just noticed it; her brother has been on the verge of death, possessed against his will by a demon, and it's only natural that Hina would begin to feel guilty. Her saying that to Ankh is an expression of that guilt: why am I here so concerned about my own ambitions when my brother, who I love more than anyone, is in such a horrible position?

She's also trying to reach out to her brother again. "You have my brother's memory," she says, in the hope that somewhere in there her brother's still there for her, supporting her.

I think it was actually a fantastic line. There's a lot packed into those two sentences.

THIS! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Welcome
I still hate Hina with passion.She's such a lazy bastard.Ankh, with no super strength or any special abilities at least tries to do something.It's not like Hina can't beat up trash Yummies.She has the strength of like 3 rhinos yet she does very little.I know she threw a giant boulder at a Yummy once but that was once.Hina could probably beat up both Ankh and Hino untransformed at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.