Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
I still hate Hina with passion.She's such a lazy bastard.Ankh, with no super strength or any special abilities at least tries to do something.It's not like Hina can't beat up trash Yummies.She has the strength of like 3 rhinos yet she does very little.I know she threw a giant boulder at a Yummy once but that was once.Hina could probably beat up both Ankh and Hino untransformed at the same time.

Still she's done more than Natsumi who waited until the very last part of Decade to be useful. I would hate her, but she's just too hot.

Welcome
Still she's done more than Natsumi who waited until the very last part of Decade to be useful. I would hate her, but she's just too hot.

Natsumi can't do crap.It wasn't until Movie War she gained abilities.Well, they could've given her a gun or bazooka...That guy from Kuuga had a gun and Gotou shoots Yummies with his 5103-Zooka.

私の占いは当たる
Natsumi can't do crap.It wasn't until Movie War she gained abilities.Well, they could've given her a gun or bazooka...That guy from Kuuga had a gun and Gotou shoots Yummies with his 5103-Zooka.

3342aoo.jpg

"Training."
They're also all the same tempo and key, so you could do sub-combo mixes if you really want. They've done them on the web radio a few times.

I really like how the songs are based off of the little jingles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.