nerefir

私の占いは当たる
Continued from http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=63688

Three things that happened in the last Kamen Rider OOO:
  1. 5 purple Core Medals have found their way into Eiji's body
  2. Uva has been stockpiling Cell Medals in order to get stronger
  3. School uniform cosplay

What will happen next? :O_O:

COUNT THE MEDALS! The current known status of Core Medals is...
[hide]

Thanks to KamenRiderUNDERGROUND![/hide]

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Technically the other thread hasn't yet reached 3000 posts and thus is still open...mind you that'll probably change within the next couple of hours. :p

RaiDK

Supaidaman!
I just realized. Kougami awoke 'LAnkh' by removing one of his cores. That was probably the core he gave back to Ankh in the TajaDor episode.

Galaxian

Lurker
I just realized. Kougami awoke 'LAnkh' by removing one of his cores. That was probably the core he gave back to Ankh in the TajaDor episode.
That's almost a plot-hole, since Kougami was shown with the the medal before he went on his "expedition trip" where he supposedly found Ankh's body.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Either that or he already had the core before going, and we'll see another one that he took from LAnkh.

Actually... He returned from Europe in episode 17 or 18, the first one in 2011.
In episode 19 he showed Eiji a red Core. Maki already had one, I believe Kogami gave him it or it was from prior, can't remember.

It goes; Kogami leaves for Europe around episode 15. He returns in the first episode of 2011 and gives Eiji a red core in episode 19(Technically 20)

Galaxian

Lurker
Well, it seems that the Core Medals just float around in the Greed's body and since it was a mummified body, maybe one could just reach in and grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastodon