Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished 35 & 36 and oh God I think I may have just witnessed the STUPIDEST line I've ever seen in any show I've ever watched in my life...

In ep 35, Hina goes up to Ankh and says, "Hey you have my brother's memory right? Can you tell me why I wanted to be a fashion designer?"

OH. MY. GOD. That made ZERO sense. If it was her freaking dream to be one and work at France etc then why does she need... an external reason..?! I just don't get that part at all it made me feel like OOO was a dumber show than ever. And I already really dislike Hina and that line didn't help at all. Gah!

EDIT: Also 36 episodes in, & I still don't get hina's superstrength. The purpose, the.. rationale.. like wtf? And worst, the situation where her super strength has recently been "in use" were for jokes. That's retarded. Bad move there, OOO.

Last edited:
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I just finished 35 & 36 and oh God I think I may have just witnessed the STUPIDEST line I've ever seen in any show I've ever watched in my life...

In ep 35, Hina goes up to Ankh and says, "Hey you have my brother's memory right? Can you tell me why I wanted to be a fashion designer?"

OH. MY. GOD. That made ZERO sense. If it was her freaking dream to be one and work at France etc then why does she need... an external reason..?! I just don't get that part at all it made me feel like OOO was a dumber show than ever. And I already really dislike Hina and that line didn't help at all. Gah!

EDIT: Also 36 episodes in, & I still don't get hina's superstrength. The purpose, the.. rationale.. like wtf? And worst, the situation where her super strength has recently been "in use" were for jokes. That's retarded. Bad move there, OOO.

Why would that be stupid? The Yummy took not just the dream/drive, but also the reason.

Why would that be stupid? The Yummy took not just the dream/drive, but also the reason.

it was just at the beginning of ep 35, when they all came home from the competition. the yummy hasn't done anything to her & she asked that illogical question.

Lurker
it was just at the beginning of ep 35, when they all came home from the competition. the yummy hasn't done anything to her & she asked that illogical question.

Some people want/need other to validate their dream. It gives them support.

If you remember, she later reveals that her brother had said that she fulfilling her dream would make him happy. She wants to know if that's is still true.

Eye See You
The song names are based on combo names, not the animals.
Regret Nothing - Tigh(TA)ten(TO) Up.(BA) more or less. TaToBa
Got to(GATA) Keep it(KIRI) Real(BA) more or less. GataKiriBa
Ride(RA) on Right(TORA) Time(TAH) more or less. RaToraTah
Sun(SA) Goe(GO)s Up(ZO). SaGoZo
Time(TA) Ju(JA)dged All(DOR) TaJaDor
POWER(PU) to(TO) TEARER(TYRA) PuToTyra
Shout Out - ShaUTa

They fit kinda well.

That's fucked and awesome.

Some people want/need other to validate their dream. It gives them support.

If you remember, she later reveals that her brother had said that she fulfilling her dream would make him happy. She wants to know if that's is still true.

Okay that made a lot more sense. Cos the vibe I was getting from her was that she didn't know why being a fashion designer was her dream...

私の占いは当たる
The song names are based on combo names, not the animals.
Regret Nothing - Tigh(TA)ten(TO) Up.(BA) more or less. TaToBa
Got to(GATA) Keep it(KIRI) Real(BA) more or less. GataKiriBa
Ride(RA) on Right(TORA) Time(TAH) more or less. RaToraTah
Sun(SA) Goe(GO)s Up(ZO). SaGoZo
Time(TA) Ju(JA)dged All(DOR) TaJaDor
POWER(PU) to(TO) TEARER(TYRA) PuToTyra
Shout Out - ShaUTa

They fit kinda well.

They're also all the same tempo and key, so you could do sub-combo mixes if you really want. They've done them on the web radio a few times.

Not stupid at all. Hina's been in a difficult situation for some time and we just only just noticed it; her brother has been on the verge of death, possessed against his will by a demon, and it's only natural that Hina would begin to feel guilty. Her saying that to Ankh is an expression of that guilt: why am I here so concerned about my own ambitions when my brother, who I love more than anyone, is in such a horrible position?

She's also trying to reach out to her brother again. "You have my brother's memory," she says, in the hope that somewhere in there her brother's still there for her, supporting her.

I think it was actually a fantastic line. There's a lot packed into those two sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.