Episode 31 was awesome until the final 2 seconds and Decadriver shuts leaving the series in one helluva cliffhanger. That **** pissed me off.

I was pondering 'All Riders' position in the series also. But I won't be happy until next year when all of us outside of Japan can actually watch the DCD and W team-up. Oh and about Narutaki, I was hoping that the series would give us SOMETHING explaining everyone's favorite creepy, pedophile looking, doomsaying stalker. But we get nothing other than the tiny fact that he was pretty much right the entire time about Decade being the reason for the worlds destruction, he agreed that Appollo Giest hastened it, but it's still Decade's fault.

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
Where ever Tsukasa goes, Narutaki will go. "Onore Decade!!!"

Since we're talking about him, what's your favorite Narutaki moment?
Mine is when he unleashes the giant crab in episode 19. Mainly because while watching the raw the first time, I imagined him yelling, "**** YOU DECADE! LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS ****!".

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Episode 31 was awesome until the final 2 seconds and Decadriver shuts leaving the series in one helluva cliffhanger. That **** pissed me off.

I would've thought the DecaDriver shutting on Natsumi gives you a hint of things to come right there.

What's the hint? I was a bit more focused on the moment preceding the shutter closing on Natsumi, so maybe I missed something.

レイモン (雷蒙)
KamenRide...Natsumi.
AttackRide... Laughing Pressure Point.
Final AttackRide...Natsumikan/Natsumelon Kick

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Toei's said that it's "at the end" and is "the period of the Decade story."

How things will work out with this second movie, we don't know that yet, but Daishocker is apparently going to play some role in that.

To be honest, the Decade-Double crossover could end up becoming the prequel to "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker" if they do it in the way I'm about to describe, which would help justify Toei's statement of "All Riders" being the true end to Decade's story.

The way it should be done is that Decade & Double WOULD never really have any physical contact or interaction with each other in the movie at all........except possibly in their civilian forms. In "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker," Decade meets Double for the first time, so that's the reason why if the Decade/Double movie would be the prequel to the movie that the two Riders shouldn't interact with each other at all. With that being said, that doesn't mean we won't see Kamen Rider Double fight.....it wouldn't be a crossover movie between Decade & Double if Double didn't have at least one fight scene.

The way I see it is, if they make the Decade/Double crossover a prequel to the "All Riders" movie, we would see the majority of the movie becoming entirely surrounded on the "Decade plot" of the movie (no surprise there) with Philip & Shotaro making a cameo appearance in their civilian forms. When Decade engages & defeats the enemy in the crossover movie (most likely the evil/Dark Decade), we will see the Decade cast leave to another world or so. However the movie won't end there, maybe the enemy/Dark Decade will leave some sort of kaijin or dark force behind in "Double's World," which we'll have the last fight scene in the movie being Kamen Rider Double beating the living hell out of the dark force that Dark Decade would leave behind before he died.

That's how it should look like if the Decade plot-line were to follow how Toei intended:

Decade series =====> Decade/Double crossover movie =====> All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker