Eh, Decade was...Okay. On a world by world basis, at least until some of the newer worlds, I enjoyed it. And as annoying as Tsukasa was, I was able to deal with him. My issue was mainly, like most, just the overall storyline. I just didn't get the whole deal with how Tsukasa was supposed to save the worlds. And then, Narutaki kept blaming Tsukasa was going to destroy the worlds, yet he was the one who saved them in the end and Narutaki was the one who joined Super Shocker.

Lurker
Decade wasn't a complete failure. The writing is awful and unlike Gokaiger, they couldn't get any decent actor back besides whoever did Kenzaki Kazuma and the Den-O Crew (Except Takeru Sato)

Other than that, Decade's plotline, while messy and cluttered - Decade is fine as an entry point for Kamen Rider. If you watch Decade first, it makes you want to see the other Kamen Rider shows and see them (for better or for worse).

Decade is what brought me back in Kamen Rider and Super Sentai and for better or worse i love Decade and the plot is messy but you can follow it. And at points your like wtf dude your suposed to be fucking Kuuga wtf why aren't you transforming (henshin) and things like that mess with me as i watch but i've gotten to the point where i can forgive allot about Decade because he can be a good rider when need be and his show wasn't half bad.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Kamen rider decade was a totally failure ?

Not really. Here's a little review on the show from what I've saw through my opinion....

-The storyline wasn't fully developed
-The writing was terrible
-The characters didn't have any development what-so-ever.
-The acting felt a little awkward, except for in All-Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
-Unlike Gokaiger, there was hardly any of the original actors reprising their roles for the nine AU heisei-era based Rider worlds, except for Kenzaki, the original Kamen Rider Blade, the original Wataru, the Den-O crew minus Takeru Satou/the original Koutarou Nogami/Kamen Rider Den-O, Zanki, Todoroki, Ibuki and Amaki.
-The AU Showa-era Rider worlds weren't even explored a lot more.
-The biggest problem was that the series didn't actually offered a better Rider villain for Tsukasa himself.

In other words....the tv series not only did it failed to actually give a completed storyline, but it also failed in being an adequate standalone Rider series, even if it was a 10th Heisei-era Rider Anniversary.

I mean, yeah, it did had some "okay" moments in the earlier episodes, but after the 23rd episode, it pretty much went flat. So for better or worse, Kamen Rider Decade maybe enjoyable to watch, but definitely isn't one of the series that you'd recommend any newcomer fans to watch, unless they really want to explore the AU rider universes so they can appreciate the original incarnations a lot more.

I don't think Decade was a failure despite it's faults. If it was then they wouldn't:

Bring Tsukasa back for Super Hero Taisen
Give Diend his own movie
Bring Tsukasa back for Wizard special

and recently back for Kamen Rider Taisen.

I think the audience love the character that is why he is almost immediately contacted to come back every time a big thing is about to happen.

I think the audience love the character that is why he is almost immediately contacted to come back every time a big thing is about to happen.

It's more probably that it's easy to write Decade into anything, just like Den-O.

R

raden238

I wouldn't call Decade a total failure. The show did suck. But it had it's memorable Rider fight moments, Tsukasa's epic speeches, that cool Decadriver announcer voice. These are things that I liked about Decade. The characters are also very cool and memorable. Which is why Decade keeps returning. The fans love him. Even though the series ended, Inoue has reprised his role as Decade in person more than any other Kamen Rider of the Heisei era (I think). Decade is one of my favorite Kamen Riders. The whole life is a journey, neverending thing is pretty cool.

I wished Decade would of been more like Gokaiger. Just get back all 9 main heisei riders and have little team up/crossovers will them and it would be amazing. I think fans hated that very few original riders returned for the anniversary series. I did like the world traveling concept. But the execution was done poorly. They tried to reboot/retell the stories of all the previous series but all it did was make you wished the original riders were back. I guess maybe they went with that concept for the new fans of Kamen Rider.