Unfortunately it won't matter who's commissioner. I have a love/hate with sports now. Why? Because it's a HUGE business/show now. Anywhere where there's that much $$$ flow = dirty. You can bet your last penny on it.

Banned
Unfortunately it won't matter who's commissioner. I have a love/hate with sports now. Why? Because it's a HUGE business/show now. Anywhere where there's that much $$$ flow = dirty. You can bet your last penny on it.

Is that so? Well..somebody really needs to make new basketball association other than this stupid NBA. Seriously NBA sucks ass now.

#MissionMiami
Yea, I'm tired of LA too, SK. What do you mean by this Disney stuff? They're sticking their noses everywhere huh?

Oooh, so that's why it's on ABC. Duh.

I'm sick of LA too. But Cleveland will destroy them in the playoffs. The Thunder will soften their LA asses once the series moves to OKC.

Bynum or not, nobody can despite the fact OKC destroyed the Lakers last time they met. So, I personally still feel like the Thunder can upset them.

One team I think is overrated and I personally get bored and annoyed watching is the Spurs.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Boston Sports Fans.........tell Lebron James who your daddy is

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJl-0TML4i4"]Celtics fans chanting "NEW YORK KNICKS"[/ame]

That's right Boston, NEW YORK KNICKS! Watch Lebron sign with New York after this, then TELL US HOW THAT ASS TASTE AFTER THAT!!!!

Why LeBron shouldn't be dubbed king or "best on the planet" basketball player. Guy has no will, no desire, no heart. Or he tanked last couple of games to up his bidding war $$$. Guy showed like zero emotion or desire to win last couple games. ...or he should have stayed away from Shaq and the prosti's all night before games. He looked totally gassed and/or he tanked on purpose and/or didn't give a **** about winning. Cares more about winning a BIGGEST contract of NBA.

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
I'm shocked the Cavs are now out, but man to add to what Kaiji said, Lebron played like ****, and looked like he was tired and said fck it. Man I'm dissapointed.

#MissionMiami
Why LeBron shouldn't be dubbed king or "best on the planet" basketball player. Guy has no will, no desire, no heart. Or he tanked last couple of games to up his bidding war $$$. Guy showed like zero emotion or desire to win last couple games. ...or he should have stayed away from Shaq and the prosti's all night before games. He looked totally gassed and/or he tanked on purpose and/or didn't give a **** about winning. Cares more about winning a BIGGEST contract of NBA.

Dude your totally wrong.

Why should he have to do EVERYTHING for the Cavs all the time? He shows all emotion, heart, desire during the regular season and his teammates don't do **** come post season when they really need too. Not to mention, they were AWOL when his elbow injury started.

Fact is LeBron knew around Game 5 this team was **** and you could tell, he was not happy with how his so called Championship team looked from players to coaches.

They signed Shaq, traded for Jamison, re-signed Z. And It didn't work. He knew it around Game 5 and Game 6.

Fact is, he will deny it publicly but LeBron was making his off-season moves during Game 5 and 6.

Dude your totally wrong.

Why should he have to do EVERYTHING for the Cavs all the time? He shows all emotion, heart, desire during the regular season and his teammates don't do **** come post season when they really need too. Not to mention, they were AWOL when his elbow injury started.

Fact is LeBron knew around Game 5 this team was **** and you could tell, he was not happy with how his so called Championship team looked from players to coaches.

They signed Shaq, traded for Jamison, re-signed Z. And It didn't work. He knew it around Game 5 and Game 6.

Fact is, he will deny it publicly but LeBron was making his off-season moves during Game 5 and 6.

...AND you just re-iterated what I said, so guess I'm not wrong. Because you seem like the " I'm always right type" :loltongue:

Punk says : Fact is LeBron knew around Game 5 this team was **** and you could tell, he was not happy with how his so called Championship team looked from players to coaches.

Kaiju said : Guy showed like zero emotion or desire to win last couple games. ...or he should have stayed away from Shaq and the prosti's all night before games. He looked totally gassed and/or he tanked on purpose and/or didn't give a **** about winning.

He quit. The end. Anddddddddddddddddd only he knows his reasons why. Could be because he felt his team quit. Could be because he wants Brown fired. Could be because he was totally gassed (doubt it). Could be because he wants to be the King of Contract. Could be because he found out one of the ho's he was banging was a dude. Only he knows. The only fact is : Cavs are OUT of the 2010 playoffs ..oops FAIL :laugh:

Last edited:
#MissionMiami
An Interesting report came out today...That apparently LeBron's Mom has been sleeping with Delonte West.

Take that with a grain of salt but if It's true, that explains alot.

Digital Artist
I can't believe that the Cavs still did not make it to the Finals as the #1 seed in the East. Lebron has to leave the team now as its obvious that they can't make it through when it matters the most. My prediction for the Finals is Lakers/Magic rematch who could be good.