Kamen Rider: The Last Rider(Sign-Up/OOC/Plotting/Testing)

is Mayor of Farmville
I feel an intense amount of joy after reading it.

Great job, Peoples. And thank you, James. ^_^

Hey Everyone,

Tigerhawk21, Tora your post is due immediately at your earliest conveniences , please try to get it in before I post the end Sequence post, likely to be Saturday morning . If you cannot post in time please contact me immediately I want to do as much as I can, so to not cause any further disturbance. Thank You Very Much.

To everyone else your new scripts are till going out, Please have a great night. and keep those comments on the review coming please.

"Training."
Its nice to read someone's review and their thoughts. :)

I hope there will be more of these reviews.

Although who is Kouga? :p

To all,

Lol I love the enthusiasm of the players in this RP. Post their Sequence 2 stuff before,Sequence 2 opening post was even made.

No problem to the reader, please know that the last 3 post made by Denjin, DK and MagiPink are part of sequence two.

For future reference, with the exception of Denjin whom I asked to post. Included in your script there is a sentence that say use immediately after "What ever I put here" And I was sure to have spoken to one of you. To look for a

Sequence 2

Big bold red letter that says Sequence 2.

Please keep this in mind for future reference, to not confuse our reader, with the time and story.

Well it happens, so don't worry about it. Anyways I will have the next true "Sequence 2" opening post up. In addition new scripts will go out, ahead.. of schedule..

This is for everyone Readers/Players/Fans

In the future please don't sent me emails that make no sense what so ever asking me this and that, I'm extremely driven , but I am not a machine. They are formula to this and it takes a lot of planning. Sometimes I spend nights adjusting plots, to work for the players(it really takes a lot). If some things are minor it can be adjusted. Keep in mind adjustments take a lot of work, so when things happen I have to work even harder to fix it. I'm already at the top for the highest load of work in this RPG section. So please think about me from time to time.

Anyways keep up the good work. All of you had good post. I thank all the fans

I apologize to any readers for the confusion, I know I've already talked to one of you via email.

To the Reader,

I like to point out that you should keep your eye on the Actual time and the Current Time of the RP. The Current time is usually when at the end of a Post, you see the big bold time. While the Actual Time is the smaller time mark, that tells you when the scene actually occurred.

Usually, the actual time is within the hour in the Current time. But here in sequence two it might not be the case, so please pay attention to it.

And I hope you'll continue to support us in the future.

-Zaku

Last edited:
Chapter 2 Sequence 2 Update:

Hey Everyone,

By this time everyone who is active in the RP at this time, should have gotten new scripts for sequence 2, some of you have more then one part to write. While the other might have a long post to do, but just one each. I have complied a list to keep everyone updated.

Dark Kabuto- good job on your first post, even if it was in the wrong spot. But don't worry about it, you have 3 more parts left. All 3 parts is due by Thursday. If possible, obvious you can't post if others don't go lol.

Tigerhawks- Gone, I have nothing for you. Maybe when you return.

Denjin and Magi- you both have your new scripts, it will take some thinking to do it. This is due Friday.

Gatack- Your post is probably the hardest, the due date for you really has the emphasis as it needs to be posted as soon as possibly. But your due date is on a thursday.

Zaku-Cannot post until the others do. Possibly edit the latest post to add more.

Ryuutaros- Your 3 parts are also due by Thursday, If things goes according to plans your posts and DK 's post should alternate with me and gatack placed somewhere there in the middle.

Kain- Returns for Chapter 3.

On other news,

I'm am afraid we will not be able to reach our halfway point of chapter 3, reason being is I've ran out of time. With everyone asking for later and later due dates due to real life situations. We will end the RP's first part here at the end of Chapter 2. The Last Rider will return to complete it's run at an To be announced date. We are schedule to end the RP 1st part on June 1st, therefore the more post that goes in earlier the better to us completing this without cuts, breaks and leaving things out. We will finish this, that is a promise that I the creator can give to all my fans and players.

To accommodate, Chapter 2 has an added sequence to give more details. There is 3 sequence instead of two, and we should complete this by June 1st due date.

Thank you all keep up the good work.

Every POST with the current Script Must go in by Friday because we are out of time. Sequence 2 must end by Saturday, I need the weekend to prepare for sequence 3.

Due Date is Friday

Chapter 2 Sequence 2 update!

Hello all,

We're getting close to our final week of Kamen Rider: The Last Rider Season one. This means that the next 10 days will be a hectic scheduling and aggressive posting, for everyone to finish the chapter within our time limit.
Sadly, I have to admit that time is running out, and we are behind schedule. Therefore please pay attention to the following for it has some adjustments to scripts and explanation.

Dark Kabuto- your final part to your script is due today. Please make sure to get it in, end your executive's existence. And Prepare for the next script right away. You have an upcoming Rider battle, with two other players. Be prepared to go out of Season One fighting.

Denjin- Due to an oversight and a our problem solving a day late, your first script was still in effect. When it was suppose to have been completed 2 days ago. We're behind, but no finger pointing I think we're all at fault here because of this please go ahead and do not wait on Magi for use of your next script. Keep going. the new script asks for one long post. But if you feel that you can't do it in one then separate it and put it in there between the others post. Usually your scheduling is more flexible then the others so I'm counting on you. To get things in before the due dates. The best explanation to give you is that there's about 2 more script waiting, and not enough time to get it done. We're winging it now. you can still turn it in during the due dates, but we'll cut it close by a hair. I like some breathing room.

MagiPink- Same deal with Denjin we had a oversight. Do not wait on Denjin to post, just go ahead and keep going with your script. If you think you can't do your new script in one post then do it in two, but try to get it in as soon as possible you can turn it in on the due date and cut it close, but again I like some breathing room. With plot adjustments I will need at least some time to do new scripts thus, this is causing some concern.

Gatack Striker- You have the hardest post to do out of the entire cast, Comes with being the main character. Your on track, on schedule. But you may be held up if DK, Denjin and Magi can't be at their new script by Saturday, your next part due date. If it comes to it then don't worry keep posting. Your back story is the main drive for the others, if nothing else works out the back story must. So I may end the chapter.

Ryuutaros- Dude your absolutely set. Basically done. You may have one post left at the end of the chapter. So Relax.

Kain- Your not in this chapter, Return for Chapter 3 in season 2.

TigerHawk- because of an unforeseen trip, I really had to just cut out your part. Depending on where we are you might have one post to do when you return. Otherwise, because of the unstable scheduling. There isn't much more you can do.

Here is where the problem is most, and It's actually with Me. Due to some chain effect with the others.

Zaku- Decade and Diend part is held up by DK, Magi and Denjin's Part.This in turn hold up Kuuga's final part. Drake's part can only be partially completed. Again held by Dk, Magi and Denjin's Part. Mika's part on schedule with Gatack Striker. V3's part cut out due to Tiger's absence. Takashi and Airi's part can be partially done, main part is held by Dk, Magi and Denjin. Angel's part is on schedule, main part is still held. Dual Face's part is on schedule for end chapter.

Well we have only a bit more then a week left in this, if this end before June 1st it would be counted as a blessing. I like a day to do recap, system explanations and external references thank you notes, previews of the next season etc. But these post need to be done in on time, even thought we are in rush, the post due dates are just cut from 5 days to 3 days. Problem is we've got more parts then days to complete them, so Today and Tomorrow are due dates. If your slated to have your parts due,(you should know this by now, check the post above if you don't) Make sure they do go in please. Your participation in getting things in on time is appreciated. Keep the momentum we are having.

To the Reader/Fans/Reviewers/Press

I've still getting a lot of emails, about this project and I am very happy to take some time out of my work day to hold a press conference this Friday. Please direct all your questions about season two then and there. Please no hate mails, I know some of you are upset about the wait for the next chapter. I will announces the conference time tomorrow morning via Email. Please rest assured I will try my best to answer every questions you have, I will also hold another Q& A after the end of LR season one. So please be prepared with your questions.

Thank you your continued support is appreciated,

Zaku

In Justice, We Trust!
Sorry for the delay, I'll try to get done by tonight but I'm currently distracted by things that came in the mail today.

In Justice, We Trust!
Just a heads up, I'll be at an Anime Convention this Friday, I have to work that day too, so there might be a bit of a delay on my part depending on how quick we can get our parts done.

Chapter 2 Sequence 2 update.

Hello everyone,

This is our last week, on Season One of last Rider. Some of you have already gotten your final scripts. others may still be getting one or two more. A few is totally finished with the RP all together. I like to congratulate all of you for the hard work. And I ask you to try even harder here on our last week together. I've complied up a list like usual to help everyone here is as follows.

Denjin,DK,Magi-You three are on your final script which will last most of this week. If you have any questions please get to me as soon as possible. I gave everyone and order on where things go. Every post in that order has a priority due date, meaning it's due withing 24 hours. We only got like 5 days. Please be on top of everything.

Tigerhawk- You are on your final post, which is due by wednesday. If you cannot post by wednesday then please do not post at all, the scence is behind by about a week already. And I know it's not your fault, but putting it in after wednesday will only serve to confuse people. Either we get it in there, or we cut it out totally.

Gatack Striker- You should have only about 2 post left. They should be your best. Way to go heroine.

Ryuutaros- Basically your done, but if things permit I like to have you do one more post. this is if things permits, we're waiting on some others.

Kain- Not part of Chapter 2, see you in the Fall for season 2

The Last Rider Season One will be finished by June 1. 2010

Well that's about it for our updates on our players. To our Readers and Fans since this is out last week for season 1 please send all of your questions and comments in as soon as you can.

Thank you,

Zaku

Chapter 2 End Chapter Sequence Update.

At this point in time, we may be a little off schedule and wont be able to end the Chapter in time.(That's a lie we are officially off schedule)from my perspective it's bad, but from the readers/players it's good. Due to discrepancies,problems, I don't know if it's the direction being confusing, or this and that happened. We have a huge problem with sequencing, so please bare with us.

Honestly at this point it's just is what it is, I will be moving the last day to an estimate end date of the 4th. And if nothing is accomplished by then I will personally type out the rest of the chapters for our readers. This I promise you, If it's comes down to just me, I will be happy to do it.

I know we are at a crucial point and the lots of you, want to ask questions and discuss the possibilities, of Season 2. I apologies that you can't do that because, Season 1 hasn't end yet. Also because I leave this week, it will be hard to discuss things so if anyone has a question, even with the current knowledge posted, please feel free to ask me. It would almost be a blessing if we manage to end things properly with out rushing early before the set date.

This is an important week for me, because I'm moving out of state. But I will make time to complete this project's Season 1.

The following is the current things that still remains.

Dark Kabuto- Thank you, See you for Season 2

Kain- See you for Season 2

Denjin Zaboga- a Final Player to player confrontation still remains, and post are on a need to know basis. Please consult me before posting. Thank you, I cannot express how much I appreciate you hanging in there for me, and for the others.

Gatack- 1 post remain, and is waiting on the others. The last post from the player with our star character. Now you have the most time to work on this, so give us something spectacular. Follow the script for standard stuff but if you like to get creative be my guess. The sequencing is pretty much the 2nd or 3rd to last post. You will be notified. But I'm sure you'll be well prepared and ready to go when the time comes.

Ryuutaros- Possible Optional Post. But otherwise Thank you, See you for Season 2

Magipink- 1 post remain but you are free to post, as long as it's in the right place. The best place will be after my posts, please pay careful attention . I'm waiting on the post that was deleted and resent to you, on 5/29/2010. If you're going to post that please make sure it goes after one of my post and Not Denjin. The optional post you did will go to help sequencing, in the future please consult me. Thank you

Tigerhawk- Thank you, you did well. See you for Season 2

Zaku-Problems with Sequencing, Many adjustments is needed. Mostly waiting on the others.

Well this is it. Last week was suppose to be our final week. But Looks like we're here to stay for an encore making sure that we can complete this Season 1. Any questions or comments, please contact me as soon as possible. Have a great weekend.