Kamen Rider Decade - Talk UP!


But it's not confusing. Kids will instantly get that the Riders were fooled and the monsters were the villains, because it was clearly stated on screen and the Riders then proceeded to unite and fight against those villains.
 
I was speaking about general writing principles, not attempting to criticize the latest episode of Decade specifically. (Heck, I haven't even seen it yet!)
 

It personally doesn't matter where the Decade movie falls into the DCD plotline as long as it's explained in a decent manner.........it's the anniversary series for the Heisei Kamen Riders for crying out loud! It should be getting some canon treatment for the movie, not end up like some Alternate Reality/Alternate Ending treatment like the rest of the KR movies not named "Den-O"
 
If the man wants to talk about all the times he's had sex with other men on a public forum, I think we should let him.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…