Kamen Rider Decade - Full Series Talk UP!

I dunno, I really liked it. Then again, Decade was the first KR series I watched... but it was good enough for me to consider watching previous series and to watch Double when it premieres.

I admit the plot was kind of wonky but despite that, it was cool to watch. I can't even say anything about fanservice since I've never watched anything prior to Decade.
 
The major gripe with the show was the fact that at many times, the writing seems utterly chaotic in terms of plot and characters. The plot is haphazard at times. e.g. Where does All Riders VS DaiShocker come in? Who is Narutaki? It's all ambiguous and unclear. Essentially, the plot and characters were the weakest aspects. Onodera Yuusuke for example, is a pathetic Kuuga in my view. Eijiro (apart from in movie) seems so one dimensional here. In Black RX's world, he even fails to show concern for Natsumi's life- his own friggin' granddaughter! Why does Kaitou show up simultaneously in every world that Tsukasa and co. visit after Blade's world? Furthermore, I like my emotional scenes in Kamen Rider series. Kuuga, Agito, Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, Kiva......quite a few in my mind. In Decade- where is it? Natsumi nearly dying wasn't even that sad!

The ending.........personally I despise the fact that we must wait for Diend,-....I mean the end! The movie can't come sooner! The thoughts of seeing Kanna Mori in leather!:drool: It was like seeing Haruka Suenaga donning leather in Gekiranger VS Boukenger. But Natsumi will have a gun! Or a bazooka type thing, I forgot what it was.

Great points include the rider cameos. Kudos to Diend for summoning the cast, even though he missed Another Agito, a few Oni riders, Arc, Nega Den-O and Yu-ki. The Lucifer's Hammer attack nearly given to Tsukasa by Delta was awesome, the Momo VS Saga & Sasword was quite amusing. Even Kaixa was made badass in one scene here after 6 years of Kusaka absence. Kazuma Kenzaki, Kurenai Otoya (even if he was evil), most of the Hibiki cast, Den-O cast and the real Wataru helped with the fans' nostalgia. I didn't like how Asakura/Ohja was only a brief voice though.
 
Yeah really how can you say a series is good or bad until everything is said and done. It's pretty obvious the movies will answer the important plot points for Decade.
 
Yeah really how can you say a series is good or bad until everything is said and done. It's pretty obvious the movies will answer the important plot points for Decade.

Because it shouldn't have left everything until the movie. Whether the movie is good or bad it doesn't change that most of the series was a big waste of time.
 
Because it shouldn't have left everything until the movie. Whether the movie is good or bad it doesn't change that most of the series was a big waste of time.
Other then the fact that the movie and series finally go hand and hand which is what most of the other rider movies lacked now we have complaints of putting too much into the movies.
Frankly the series + the movies is the franchise as a whole as I see it. Decade's story is not over yet. We got a Faiz ending but still have a chance to tie up loose ends. I don't really see the big trouble here.
 
What are you talking about? The series isn't over until the movie hits in December...

Yeah really how can you say a series is good or bad until everything is said and done. It's pretty obvious the movies will answer the important plot points for Decade.

The movie doesn't count as apart of the series, its part of the story but its not apart of the series itself. Common sense people.

It's like buying a car but it comes with no engine, you have to buy that separately. Getting the engine will complete the car but it doesn't change the fact that the car came with no engine, all you have is the car.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top