Yeah there's a poll in this thread and its not in the Versus section, but its not the point of it.

Since its over now what are your thoughts on it? Not counting the movies. Good? Bad? Had potential? Awful plot great fan service? Don't be afraid to go in depth.

I just wanna say that, it has been fun journeying through the decade.:castlerock:

"Training."
No matter what, fate steps up again for the tenth time against Tsukasa.

But he will change it every time.

Thats what Decade was about, Tsukasa fighting his fate as he Journeys Through the Decade.

Awesome concept on paper, but failed hard due to fan service.:redface2:

Skreeong!
well i don't want to say I hated it, it was a nice filler story, however i did hate that it was overall a giant toy commercial, i mean did we really need the Final Form Ride? was Toei really afraid that kids would not care for the older riders? i would enjoy decade more if it treated the older ones with a little more respect. the only exception to this is Black,RX and Den-O since they really didn't change much.

Also Black Fang was right, they didn't know what to do after episode 19.

For me the series was great

The best episode for me is the RX no sekai

It is good to see to Tetsuo Kurata back potraying Kotaro Minami again and damn was the way he say henshin cool or what

Interesting concept, but wasted potential. Wasted too much time on the team ups for fan service/ lip service, leaving the plot shallow and the characters underdeveloped and hard to care about. Just a 31 episode movie trailer-toy commericial (moreso than usual).

Looking forward to UU anyway, whilst fearful it'll get the hate Go-Onger got or the writers will **** things up again.

Oh, and I would've enjoyed Decade's finale a lot more if it ended exactly like that but with no other movie on the way.