Skyline Comics
guyincognito, the RP thread for this is still on vacation until Monday.

I'm already late to the party with several people ahead of me on posts.

Its the 26th, so I concluded there would be no harm to the story by laying down background and introductary information, primarily without any interaction with any of the other RPers... and that did not require scenario info (mainly because I have not received it yet regarding the storyline).

If I am wrong to conclude this, then I can always repost later.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Finally took some time to write this.

This character is meant to be in the Double world and exist in both pre-Gaia Impact and post-Gaia Impact time period of that world's story. I don't intend him to follow our crew after the resolution of the Double World storyline with Joebe.

Name: Aoba Senro
Appearance:
stardriver2.gif

Rider Designation: Nazca Dopant/ Kamen Rider Nazca
nazcabfang.jpg
Bio: Aoba was a salesman in The Library, peddling Gaia Memories to those willing to pay the price or simply distributing the goods to those he thought could use them (compensating his employers from his own pocket). Aoba was a serious but idealistic young man. He believed that Gaia Memories would create a sort of moral natural selection, those who used them for greedy and deviant purposes would be consumed by the power of the memory and their own evil while those with good intention would remain pure. He truly believed the ideal promoted by The Library that Gaia Memories were the path to a better future for humanity.

He was granted the very powerful Nazca memory and a rare Gaia Driver for his own personal use so he could better fight against berserk dopants of rare enemies of the Library. He proved highly compatible and unlocked many of its hidden talents, including the super speed ability. The truth though was that Aoba was being used as a guinea pig for the new memory, the super speed came at a terrible cost as it accelerated the rate of cellular decay in his body. At that time he also discovered The Library was comissioning experiments of the dangerous memories on children, even though this was originally deemed dangerous.

When he confronted his masters on those subject he was told that he was no longer needed and that as soon as the Nazca memory had done destroying his body, "Some other fool" would be found to further test its power. Aoba rebelled and fought his way out of the Library HQ but his body was falling appart from the inside. Luckily it was at this moment that he was found by a mysterious person who was secretly crusading against the Library.

The person, a former researcher for The Library designed a cryogenic stasis -based system to cure him of his accelerated cellular decay and help his body recover. Aoba went into suspended animation swearing to end The Library's evil ways.

The world he awoke to was not what he expected. In the short ammount of time he had been healing himself, Gaia Impact had been realized and most of humanity was gone. Those that were touched by the power of Gaia were either turned into pure information and absorbed into the memory of the Earth or had wrestled a piece of its memory for their own use as a Dopant. Aoba realized though that the process hadn't been as complete as The Library had expected, it became clear to him that they would still be looking for a way to finalize Gaia Impact and finish the pockets of resistant that had sprung up.

Remembering the brave heroes he had fought in the past, heroes that had failed to prevent Gaia Impact, he took on the title of Kamen Rider Nazca and became a fleeting figure of hope to various groups of survivors. Altough actively trying to foil The Library's plan, Aoba feels too guilt-ridden about his role as their unwitting pawn that he refuses to join his fellow resistance members formally, prefering to appear in the middle of hopeless fights to turn the tide.

guyincognito: Just intending to provide a heads-up in case you missed the details of the vacation period. I certainly hope I don't come off as trying to admonish you in anyway, as I'm not responsible for such matters anyway.

undrave: Nice, now I need to find time today to write up the plot a bit.

I'm probably fine, just won't get any time to write until late tonight.

I dont mind that people post, and it doesn't interact or steps over the directed boundaries. It's that season of the year and I don't feel like going over the fact that people don't read directions. Im sure Magi will post somewhere about that she's usually quick about that.

Now at the same time the information we(staff) were given to work with was from the 21th. I've already had to adjust many time, since that time it went from 25 characters to about close to 30 yipee, great... anywho, fair warning anything posted after has a chance of being left out, it's more work for the staffs really. At this point today the 26th we'll try to get everything up date when things open tomorow. I believe Matrix had already wrote up something, and I've already had to make changes on my part.Twice. But it is not up to date, for obvious reasons you know festivities and what not.

If some people's stuff from post 21th isn't included right away you know why. Well work it out some how.

Oh and Happy holidays =) hope everyone got lots of presents they wanted.

Love,

-Zaku

Last edited:
For the lulz.
Ok, posting up a secondary character.

Name: H. Julian Santos

Photo:
Killer7___Dan_Smith_by_SpoonyBardess.png

Rider Designation: G3

Photo:
kamenriderg3.jpg

Bio: Julian's what you could call an assh*le with a heart of gold. The kind of guy you'd never want to get in a fight with but once you know him he's the best wingman you'll ever have. He works as a freelance artist, often taking long walks around the city in order to gain inspiration. He also has a deep fascination with Mecha which led him to Toku and eventually to HJU. Don't ask him what the "H" in his name stands for. It's a decidedly touchy issue for him.

Last edited:
Matrix of Leadership
Finally took some time to write this.

This character is meant to be in the Double world and exist in both pre-Gaia Impact and post-Gaia Impact time period of that world's story. I don't intend him to follow our crew after the resolution of the Double World storyline with Joebe.

Name: Aoba Senro
Appearance:
stardriver2.gif

Rider Designation: Nazca Dopant/ Kamen Rider Nazca
nazcabfang.jpg
Bio: Aoba was a salesman in The Library, peddling Gaia Memories to those willing to pay the price or simply distributing the goods to those he thought could use them (compensating his employers from his own pocket). Aoba was a serious but idealistic young man. He believed that Gaia Memories would create a sort of moral natural selection, those who used them for greedy and deviant purposes would be consumed by the power of the memory and their own evil while those with good intention would remain pure. He truly believed the ideal promoted by The Library that Gaia Memories were the path to a better future for humanity.

He was granted the very powerful Nazca memory and a rare Gaia Driver for his own personal use so he could better fight against berserk dopants of rare enemies of the Library. He proved highly compatible and unlocked many of its hidden talents, including the super speed ability. The truth though was that Aoba was being used as a guinea pig for the new memory, the super speed came at a terrible cost as it accelerated the rate of cellular decay in his body. At that time he also discovered The Library was comissioning experiments of the dangerous memories on children, even though this was originally deemed dangerous.

When he confronted his masters on those subject he was told that he was no longer needed and that as soon as the Nazca memory had done destroying his body, "Some other fool" would be found to further test its power. Aoba rebelled and fought his way out of the Library HQ but his body was falling appart from the inside. Luckily it was at this moment that he was found by a mysterious person who was secretly crusading against the Library.

The person, a former researcher for The Library designed a cryogenic stasis -based system to cure him of his accelerated cellular decay and help his body recover. Aoba went into suspended animation swearing to end The Library's evil ways.

The world he awoke to was not what he expected. In the short ammount of time he had been healing himself, Gaia Impact had been realized and most of humanity was gone. Those that were touched by the power of Gaia were either turned into pure information and absorbed into the memory of the Earth or had wrestled a piece of its memory for their own use as a Dopant. Aoba realized though that the process hadn't been as complete as The Library had expected, it became clear to him that they would still be looking for a way to finalize Gaia Impact and finish the pockets of resistant that had sprung up.

Remembering the brave heroes he had fought in the past, heroes that had failed to prevent Gaia Impact, he took on the title of Kamen Rider Nazca and became a fleeting figure of hope to various groups of survivors. Altough actively trying to foil The Library's plan, Aoba feels too guilt-ridden about his role as their unwitting pawn that he refuses to join his fellow resistance members formally, prefering to appear in the middle of hopeless fights to turn the tide.
Accepted
Ok, posting up a secondary character.

Name: H. Julian Santos

Photo:
Killer7___Dan_Smith_by_SpoonyBardess.png

Rider Designation: G3

Photo:
kamenriderg3.jpg

Bio: Julian's what you could call an assh*le with a heart of gold. The kind of guy you'd never want to get in a fight with but once you know him he's the best wingman you'll ever have. He works as a freelance artist, often taking long walks around the city in order to gain inspiration. He also has a deep fascination with Mecha which led him to Toku and eventually to HJU. Don't ask him what the "H" in his name stands for. It's a decidedly touchy issue for him.
Accepted
FINALLY! More Agito Riders!

That I think is...3 now

Lurker
Well, two if you don't count Blanche Agito.

Three riders remain in Agito:

Gills
Another Agito
G4