Well after that one post, kept me from posting, only because I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna go on with this move or just rewrite it. I've come to a decision that I probably won't be traveling with everyone and much like my characters in the first season, I'll be freelancing and traveling alone. Since N will carry a small grudge against the riders from time to time. I may just pull a Masato Kusaka and tell everyone that "they're in the way" =)
As far as Kiva World goes, al the riders of that world(with the exception of yours) have met up and Zeronos has arrived in hopes of transporting them where they need to go. there was also a bit of battle, and one character has been kidnapped
And for Blade's World...absolutely nothing. You've been busy/sick and I've been busy/didn't want to run wild with posts and leave you behind/a touch lazy, so things haven't progressed at all.