Favorite Kamen Rider or Super Sentai series written by Yasuko Kobayashi

私の占いは当たる
Dude, not watching Timeranger is like a Superhero fan who hasn't watched the 1989 Batman film.

You have 2 choices....

#1. Watch it raw, TVN released a few eps.
#2. Download the RRR "subtitles" which still help understanding everything much more than watching it raw.
#3. Prepare to laugh at current Sentai after watching this.

Or I could go with option 4, which is not bothering with subs and watching it completely raw. Also, I don't care about Batman.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
-GASP- THE 89 BATMAN WAS INCREDIBLE THOUGH.

I used to rent the VHS from the library when I was a little kid (Though I still am a little kid right now). Then again, I am a Sentai fan and I've never seen anything before Jetman.

I feel bad, OOO was full of such awesome moments, but TimeRanger was just wow.

Eye See You
Or I could go with option 4, which is not bothering with subs and watching it completely raw. Also, I don't care about Batman.

Dude, I'm all about raw. If that is the route you want to go then go watch it right now!!!!.

You don't care about Batman?... is something wrong with you?. Batman is one of our saviors.

Would like to change his avatar
Gingaman for me. I feel all of her other series (well, I didn't watch much of OOO) either derailed or didn't live up to their potential. Takatera must have kept her in check on Gingaman.

Final Vent
Ryuki, easily my favourite Kamen Rider (and tokusatsu overall) series ever. Sad to see I'm the only one who voted for it. :laugh: I like Shinkenger too and Timeranger must be the best Sentai I've got notice, but I'm not that much into the colorful guys. Began watching Gingaman but had no patiance to keep it going and Den-O was a wasted year to me except for Zeronos.

I like Batman, thou.

Eye See You
Gingaman for me. I feel all of her other series (well, I didn't watch much of OOO) either derailed or didn't live up to their potential. Takatera must have kept her in check on Gingaman.

You should watch the rest of OOO. I thought they did a pretty good job of it, it's definatley one of the better Heisei Rider shows.

私の占いは当たる
Dude, I'm all about raw. If that is the route you want to go then go watch it right now!!!!.
Well, I am kinda stalled somewhere in Kakuranger. I might as well start Timeranger. :laugh:
You don't care about Batman?... is something wrong with you?. Batman is one of our saviors.
I don't know, maybe. I found his gadgets more interesting than the guy himself.