Favorite Kamen Rider or Super Sentai series written by Yasuko Kobayashi

Forever Knight

Eye See You
I don't even remember, it's been so long since I watched any. 20's probably? I think the raws I had changed quality for some reason and stopped working on my Nbox.

DO NOT STOP. Kaku is now about to shift into high gear. You are in for some serious **** that NEEDS to be viewed.

I also stopped early in the series back in the day, it took me several YEARS to go back and when i did... I was like.... HOLY MOTHER!.

Just think of the Zeo Crystal arc... and go into Kaku. Just don't laugh at Zeo afterwards.

Im picking timeranger even though ive only seen a few eps but it has some of my favorite suit designs :castlerock: also does anyone know where i can watch timeranger in good quality ?

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
DO NOT STOP. Kaku is now about to shift into high gear. You are in for some serious **** that NEEDS to be viewed.

I also stopped early in the series back in the day, it took me several YEARS to go back and when i did... I was like.... HOLY MOTHER!.
I guess I'll just pick back up at 20 then. I remember rather liking Takaiwa's performance in Kakuranger.

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
All the Time I have seen are from VEOH and are quite bad. It's quite hard to find decent quality Timeranger, but it is a series you can't miss it.