1. Kamen Rider Odin. From his abilities and demeanor, he is pretty much the perfect final boss. Also, he just so cool.

2. Either Shinji (Ryuki) or Kouta (Gaim). Shinji is pretty much one of the source of comedy in Ryuki, the same goes for Kouta.

3. I don't know, plants maybe.

SLICE
Kamen Rider V3.

Name one other Rider who's reaction to "villain trying to get his girlfriend" was "punch in the face across several sets and into the fucking ocean until they blow the **** up."

1. GODAI Yusuke. NOT that pitiful immitation! THE REAL KUUGA. He's just the perfect rider. Funny, motivated, kind-hearted, protective, dutiful. He's the epitome of heroic traits while also being intensely likeable. It's almost unfair.

(Runner up goes to Minami Kotaro. I may despise KR Black, but Kotaro oozes charisma out of every orifice.)

2. Hmm...seems to be a trend, but Kouta/Gaim. He really is just plain funny. In a good way. Runner up goes to Fourze.

3. Umm...I suggested batteries/energy last year but then Kyoryuger went and stole it...the bastards....so I dunno.

R

raden238

1. Decade, I loved Tsukasa's character and I can relate to him a lot when it comes to the World and the journey of life. Badass suit design and cool guy. I loved his epic speeches.

2. I don't know, I haven't actually watch all the series to decide. I guess Den-O Momotaros because people keep saying how hes a goofball and maybe Fourze?

3. Kamen Rider sort of has a motif pattern of technological powers and mythological powers, every other year since W. W-tech, OOO-myth, Fourze-tech, Wizard-myth, Gaim-tech. So maybe....fish for next year??