Not the show! Just Kamen Rider itself!

Second question

Of out of Kamen Rider, who is the funniest Kamen Rider?

Third Question

After Kamen Rider Gaim ended in 2014. What theme motif of Kamen Rider do you want to see?

D

Dr Kain

My favorite rider would be black. Yes, he does not really have all that much character development compared to other riders, but the man is just so bad ass because he takes down an entire evil organization without another rider to help him. He also is able to be resurrected from the dead. That just screams amazing right there.

Funniest would be Gaim.

Zakutor Slasher Best
Answers!!!

1. I know mine is Meteor! His snide comments plus his ability to apply information are the two main factors that make me adore him. Due to his studying habits; Ryugen is the runner-up.

2. Hm...Fourze! Even though he is likeable; he makes some blunders that are comic gold.

3. I have no clue. To throw out something random...weather.

D

Dr Kain

1. I know mine is Meteor! His snide comments plus his ability to apply information are the two main factors that make me adore him. Due to his studying habits; Ryugen is the runner-up.

2. Hm...Fourze! Even though he is likeable; he makes some blunders that are comic gold.

3. I have no clue. To throw out something random...weather.

Hmmmmmmm, unfortunately that theme would feel too much like Wizard's since he used elements.

I'm not sure though, but I'd like to see maybe a new insect themed series again, only with a competent writing staff compared to the one we had with Kabuto.

Disappear into light!!
That's like asking me what bodily function that I value the most and would choose to live with, then taking away all everything else. In all honesty, I love a lot of them, in different ways and for different reasons. This is cheating, I know, but my top favorites in no particular order

Nigo(Ichimonji Hayato), Black RX(Minami Kotaro RX version), Gills(Ashihara Ryo), Hibiki(Hidaka Hitoshi), OOO(Hino Eiji).

For all of my picks, it's a combination of personality, character themes, backstory, presentation and performance of the actor, power sets and designs, and of course my personal bias.

For funniest Rider, I'll have to go with Gaim/Kouta. Even this early in his show, he already gave us a number of comedic gold moments both in and out of suit. That and combined with his personality and performance of the actor, the only reason I hesitated to put him in my absolute favorite list is because we're only 11 episodes into his series.

I dunno, I don't have anything specific in mind for a design motif. After Gaim's fruit motif had sold and proven to work at least in the narrative and thematic side of things(massive props to Urobutchi for incorporating the myth of the World Tree Yggdrasil and the theme of the forbidden fruit), I'm more open to new and different ideas, as long as you get good writers for them. A show can have perfect and cool themes and motifs for a superhero show(magic users and hope), and then falls flat on its face due to bad writing and execution.

Actually, after the whole speech of "Justice vs Human Freedom" in the Wizard special, I would like a future Rider show to take "justice" as its central theme, the same way as "half-boiled" and "partnership" are for W, "growing up" and "taking control of fate" are for Gaim. It doesn't have to be incorporated into the fantasy like OOO's desire and Wizard's hope, but is merely a central theme to the story and character conflict. I've noticed that in Japan, the concept of "Justice" is much too abstract and malleable, to the point of it being argued as a "to the eyes of the beholder" kind of thing. So yeah, I would like to see a superhero show like Kamen Rider tackles and discuss the concept of "Justice".

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
1. Kamen Rider Knight-Noble, always cool-minded, he thinks about his strategies before he attacks, kinda like Prometheus's brother, Opidemus. Plus, his backstory was more interesting than the Kanzaki's backstory.

2. Kamen Rider Fourze-like what The Slashing Best said.

3. The one theme I might expect to see is....either a Ninja-motif, or a Dinosaur-motif. Why not, we've seen this before in Sentai, so when is Kamen Rider gonna get a Dinosaur-motif?

The Wind Of Justice
1.kamen rider baron reason survival of the fittest, cool and powerful.

2. Kamen rider ooo

3. police officer or deep sea exploration.

Last edited:
Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Skyrido is the best Kamen Rido. For funniest I will say.... Stronger or Fourze maybe? After Gaim how about a dino rider.:laugh:

1. It's like a three way tie between Knight, Zolda and Ouja. I love Knight because he's able to get through by sheer willpower and determination, and character development is great. He starts off stone cold, but as the series goes on, he's a huge softy, but he still knows what he has to do and he pretty much sticks with whatever he does. Zolda's great because that's pretty much the same way I would play out the Rider War if I were forced to fight. I'd let everyone else do the hard work for me and use firepower to attack weakened opponents from a distance. Plus he's a total narcissist. And then Ouja is just pure fun. He's like a Japanese Joker fused with a Kamen Rider.

2. I wanna say Tendou Souji. Not necessarily that he's hilarious himself, but he's so impossibly invincible that the way other characters react to this is just pure gold. Ouja has his moments as well, like when he slowly raises his hand when Ren asks if anyone thinks Shinji's an idiot. Also how the only person Ouja is ever nice to is Kanzaki and Kanzaki doesn't give two craps xD.

3. Now that somebody mentioned it, a dino-theme would actually be really cool to see. Dinosaurs have distinct enough abilities where they could do something really cool with the concept. Also, not necessarily an entire series, but I would like to see a Rider based off of a spider.