Otaku University Student
I put my order in at HLJ and there still hasn't been any confirmation yet >.< Feeling antsy.

For the Kiwami Lockseed? Unfortunately, I have already received my payment request a couple of days ago, so it looks like you got HLJ'd...

Speaking of which, I think I'll have to get my Duke elsewhere as well...

Budou though
if you placed a pre order on HLJ, you should get a payment request. it sometimes take long for them to send you one. give it until wednesday to see if they send you one.

Lurker
So is Gaim done with Vinyls figures?

I wondered that as well, because up until Wizard I was under the impression that the vinyl figures were the toyline where EVERYTHING gets some kind of release no matter how minor. I don't collect them so maybe I'm misinterpreting it, but the lineup of vinyls for Gaim is kind of weird to me.

As you can see here, they did a fairly typical lineup up until episode 5 with Ichigo Arms, every Rider and form was getting a release, then suddenly they limited it to very specific things to the point that only Gaim got figures.

There's a series of candy toy vinyls that I'm guessing might be a smaller scale, but they happen to include everything that didn't get a regular release there, including all of the Riders. And the Legend Rider Arms, if that's your thing.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Gaim has way too many Riders and forms to release that many vinyls. If I remember right, Fourze had 10 total. Wizard had 13.

Gaim right now has 11, and that will probably cap it providing there isn't any surprises in the final catalog (the one with the Apple Lock Seeds in it).

All of Gaim's forms (not counting Wizard Arms, Ichigo Arms, Suika Arms, and the other Jinba Forms) got releases, and that's probably all Bandai really cares about with a show with this many characters.

I'm in the process of trying to count the amount of Riders and forms this show has, and needless to say, it's a lot.

These vinyl lines tend to limit to 10-14 releases a year.

probably like W and OOO they turn the rest as exclusive :laugh: W have Vinly of Cyclone set,Heat set and luna set while the figuarts are regular release :redface2: and the OOO you can order any combo @p-bandai :laugh: so probably there will be random arms on random Rider set :castlerock:

or maybe dual pack exclusive (like the DX lock seed)
gridon vinyl with Bravo, Knuckle with kurokage,Mango and Kiwi and we can see energy riders as a set (with let's say very detail painted ver of shin zangetsu) and of courze well painted ver of Jinba set

or they will never be made as vinyl after all ...

Lurker
I don't think you can expect random-arms-on-random-riders to be a thing this late in the show. Thanks for chiming in Shuki, makes a lotta sense.

Yeah, whatever the cause of the delay, they are renaming set 15 as set 14 and are releasing it this month.

Toku Prince
tumblr_n71efpmCr11rz67s6o1_250.jpg

Look who's getting AC figures. Premium Bandai (of course) by the looks of it.

Edit: Gold/Silver Apple Lockseeds and Matsubokkuri Energy were on display too.

[hide]idKX0R.jpg[/hide]

Last edited: