My favorite and Least-Favorite Heisei Kamen Rider theme song

1. Kamen Rider Den-O. Because it sound happy and exciting and make me feel like in the past. My all-time Favorite theme song
2. Kamen Rider Gaim runner-up of favorite theme song
3. Kamen Rider Kabuto
4. Kamen Rider Fourze
5. Kamen Rider Kiva
6. Kamen Rider Decade. Despite the show was mediocre, I actually love theme song because it sound sad an JUST SAD.
7 and 8. Kamen Rider Hibiki first second theme song. Because it sound epic and it Kick-Ass music!
9. Kamen Rider 555
10. Kamen Rider Blade first theme song
11. Kamen Rider Ryuki
12. Kamen Rider OOO
13. Kamen Rider Agito
14. Kamen Rider Kuuga
15. Kamen Rider Blade Second theme song runner up to least-favorite song
16. Kamen Rider Wizard. This song got to be a WORST!!!!! Because it not a kick-ass or epic song. It sound an old man trying to sing a song badly. It doesn't feel Kamen Rider. It feel like pokemon music but sing badly. My least-favorite song. (P.S. this song trying to make Haruto aka Wizard look like a Model!! Not Kamen rider)

If you disagree with my pick. Which is your favorite and least-favorite theme song of HEISEI KAMEN RIDER!!!!! (NO SHOWA RIDER SONG!!! TOO OLD-FASHIONED FOR NEW FAN!!!!!!!!)

Fave: OOO
Least Fave: It's a tie between Blade's 1st and Ryuki's.

Oddly enough, those two also happen to be my least favourite Heisei's. That's purely coincidental though. I also don't like Double's theme at all and that series is top 3. Contra-example: Decade. Freakin' love that theme.

Fave: Agito
Least fave: Wizard

I actually have some top 5: Agito, RX, Fourze, Kuuga, Black

I couldn't stand Wizard's theme....

I won't include the Gaim theme in the list, as while I enjoy it I haven't yet heard it enough to figure out where it should go. I also won't include different versions of the same song on the list, because otherwise I'll be here forever trying to figure out which version of Climax Jump I like the best.

OOO
Double
Den-O (based on the original mix - both the "DenLiner Form" and "The Final" versions of the song would probably go above Double's theme)
2nd Blade
Kiva
Ryuki (although the "Advent mix" from the movie would easily be a couple of places higher)
Fourze
Decade
Wizard
1st Hibiki (fits the show perfectly, but let's be honest it's the end theme that everyone remembers from Hibiki and this is a list of opening themes)
Kuuga (if I could include the SHEJA version, it would be near the top)
Kabuto
Faiz
2nd Hibiki
1st Blade
Agito (a decent chorus, but by the time you get to it the verse has sucked all the life out of the room)

R

raden238

Most Favorite: Decade
Middle: Every other Heisei Rider Opening
Least Favorite: Hibiki

I pretty much love all the heisei rider opening theme songs. They each are catching and addicting to listen too. But Decade is my favorite. My favorite rider and the theme song by Gackt was the actual reason why I gave Kamen Rider a chance. That's how powerful the song is. It can get people to watch the show without knowing it. But Hibiki is the worst. No matter how many times I listen to it, I can never enjoy it. I just feel the song doesn't match the riders. Hibiki is such a badass looking rider and here is a theme that feels tame. I'm sure there is more to it but since I don't understand Japanese it may have something to do with that and why they wrote the song for it. I didn't get around to watch the series yet either.

Favourite: Blade's 2nd theme song
Least: Kiva's theme song

The Ranger with the Cowbell
Top Three

1. Gaim
2. Fourze
3. Kuuga

least fave

1. Blade
2. Kabuto
3. Decade