闇 戦士
I understand where you're coming from Draewon. Its all well and fine they've improved the characters from BW1 because some of them definitely sucked. But at the same time it's still disappointing to only be able to play with only 4 new characters and one of them isn't even a Rider (waste of a character slot IMHO). I mean who wouldn't love to play this type of Rider game with the pre-W secondary Riders? That's my biggest complaint. We get teased yet a second time by their presence. I want to be able to kick hordes of kaijin ass with Ixa, Garren, Gills and G3-X etc. Not use them as assist. Im still buying it....I'm just annoyed.

Last edited:
I'm also a frustrated too. I really want to see the improvements to the currents riders, but am I the only one that was hoping for the Showa riders? I really want to fight with Ichigo, Amazon, Black and Stronger! Even the movie riders could have interesting and fun play styles.

I'm still hoping the secondary riders make it somehow though, Otoya is one of my favorite Heisei riders, so I really want to play as him. I never thought he'd actually get in the game.

I'm pretty sure a third game will focus on the secondary riders or the Showa stuff. As long if the game is fun then I don't care. At least the Rider games have not grown to be awful like the new DBZ games have been since 2009.

Lurker
Blog is updated, nothing really new except for the new Wallpaper announcement

Aww, and here I was hoping that the Kiwami DLC will change Gaim's Ultimate form to Kiwami, since it will be epic to have Kachidoki change to Kiwami just like in the show.

Lurker
Now, google translate isn't clear, but it seems like I was right when saying that Kiwami arms will probably have actual combo strings, like fourze...
(in a perfect world, all riders would have had at least some ways to branch out during a combo, that isn't one of their specials...)