What is your favorite Kamen Rider Type?

Mine has to be card themed riders since Decade is my favorite heisei Rider + Ryuki and Blade are both bad-asses

HenshinCaster
I gotta say that I really love the classic kaizo ningen Riders. Ichigo, Stronger, and Black are some of my favorite Riders and I really love the tragedy of someone who has lost their humanity, but still does what's right. They have been turned into monsters, but that doesn't stop them from being heroes.

I can tell you that card-themed ones are my LEAST favourite types. Cards are terrible.

My favorite types are ones that quickly switch up their styles to suit the combat situation. Riders like Kuuga, W, OOO, and Gaim. It gives variety not just to the action but also the finishers. Shows like Kabuto or Blade got pretty tired for me after seeing the same move for the hundredth time.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Personally, I love "Berserkers" (Riders so overcome with animal instincts that they completely disregard logic and reason). Like Fang Joker, Amazon, Shin, PuToTrya, & Garuru. I'm sure Chalice/Joker and Gills could also be put into such a category

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I'd have to say I like Card Riders as well. I like the card gimmicks such as scanning the card, how a Rider throws a card, capturing monsters with them, even the collecting aspect of it all.

I like those similar to Fourze, Meteor and Beast. Wizard and Mage too to a certain extent. The kind of Riders that use items (Switches, Rings, etc.) to add onto their suit and adapt to the situation.