Silent_X Member Apr 6, 2011 #532 WhiteTigerZord said: You think this Looks like this? Click to expand... While I think the prototype has its own charm(Although it also looks kind of derpy) the final one seems more accurate to me. At least it looks like it after watching a few episode and video game clips.
WhiteTigerZord said: You think this Looks like this? Click to expand... While I think the prototype has its own charm(Although it also looks kind of derpy) the final one seems more accurate to me. At least it looks like it after watching a few episode and video game clips.
Zeroedged Member Apr 6, 2011 #534 I agree the final version does look more accurate, now I just wish I had the money for it.
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Apr 6, 2011 #535 The prototype had a bigger head and slightly smaller shoulder that's all... but it looks more different because its doing a pelvic thrust.
The prototype had a bigger head and slightly smaller shoulder that's all... but it looks more different because its doing a pelvic thrust.
Z zalindrome_kia Member Apr 7, 2011 #536 You guys seen the included accessories yet? The metal medal is awesome.
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Apr 7, 2011 #537 I saw the 'dash' effect and the explosion effect piece but not the metal medal
Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD Apr 27, 2011 #539 Oosh...holding off...I gotta hold off until MMZ Zero comes out...but maybe I'll get Metabee...maybe.
Silent_X Member Apr 27, 2011 #540 Oh, so they're going with X1 Zero. That surprises me for some reason. Probably because of how iconic his saber is. His buster is also cool, and I do want to pic up him and X eventually. Just not their initial releases.
Oh, so they're going with X1 Zero. That surprises me for some reason. Probably because of how iconic his saber is. His buster is also cool, and I do want to pic up him and X eventually. Just not their initial releases.