D-Arts Thread - News and Reviews

crazedjustice888

RISEN DEMON
As for two of them still being unknown.
Wouldn't be cool if one of them debuted in D-arts? That would probably get the Digimon part of the line some attention.

THis is true...but I don't know how many people would be about it since the line is still not well known in the digimon community...believe me...lol

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
I'm surprised nothing from Xros Wars revealed a Royal Knight. Examon, the last Royal Knight revealed, isn't exactly a "Season 6" Digimon.

Maybe they'll pull OmegaShoutmon or something. lol

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
D-Arts Dark Masters! Can you imagine a fully articulated MetalSeadramon?! o.o kinda like Dragredder but with a big nose :p

Or a Machinedramon for your WarGreymon to slice and dice.

D-Arts Lilithmon anyone? :D

crazedjustice888

RISEN DEMON
D-Arts Dark Masters! Can you imagine a fully articulated MetalSeadramon?! o.o kinda like Dragredder but with a big nose :p

Or a Machinedramon for your WarGreymon to slice and dice.

D-Arts Lilithmon anyone? :D

All of them except lilithmon...I'm not sure how well she would translate into a figure.

DJ-V

You make it sound like its going to sell out quickly like a figuart lol

lol. It probably won't sell out as quickly as a Sentai or KR SHF, but it's the only digimon-related release since Omegamon and Beelzemon, thus I assume people would snatch it up? :eyebrow:

KRiderBlues

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
So I JUST preordered Gallant/Dukemon from Amiami this morning and I come back home to find out it's getting a US release.Wonderful :shakefist

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts