In Justice, We Trust!
D-Arts Megaman X packaging.

10136548p.jpg

And Holy ****! ZERO!!!!:buttrock:

1303930161436.jpg

Oooooh Zero!

Damn, now I'm tempted to get two of these, so I can give one Zero Sabre to X.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Oh, so they're going with X1 Zero. That surprises me for some reason.
Probably because of how iconic his saber is.

His buster is also cool, and I do want to pic up him and X eventually. Just not their initial releases.

Releasing X1 Zero killed the figure for me. Had it been his armor from X2 on, I'd have been all over it. Knowing Bandai that version will probably end up a web exclusive now :redface2:

In Justice, We Trust!
Releasing X1 Zero killed the figure for me. Had it been his armor from X2 on, I'd have been all over it. Knowing Bandai that version will probably end up a web exclusive now :redface2:

And the thing with Megaman is: you got potential to re-release the same figure over 1000 times with different powers!:laugh:

Yo Soy Henshin!
And the thing with Megaman is: you got potential to re-release the same figure over 1000 times with different powers!:laugh:

NO! YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORISH MOUTH RIGHT NOW! LALALALALALA NOT LISTENING! :laugh:

I doubt that. I would think his post-X1 armor is too popular.
His black armor will probably be exclusive though.

RISEN DEMON
If Zero doesn't come with his saber...I don't know if I want him. Whenever I use him in the megaman games, I can finish the game in two hours BECAUSE of that saber, and I suck with megaman because of the buster...PLEASE COME WITH YOUR SABER!!!

Yo Soy Henshin!
This version likely won't come with it. If I remember right he didn't start using a sword until his later armor design.

Is it just me or did they just recolor the X mold & add hair to make Zero????

I'm still glad Zero's being made but I might hold out for a more distinctive version.

Is it just me or did they just recolor the X mold & add hair to make Zero????

I'm still glad Zero's being made but I might hold out for a more distinctive version.
His later armor still isn't that much different from X.
There are a few changes but they're kind of minor.

You can see all of his various "default" designs here