変わって欲しくないよ。
Elise was relieved that this new arrival was a bit on the kinder side. "I'm Elise. It's nice to meet you, Yukito," she answered, bowing slightly and smiling. "And yeah, it seems a lot of people are, for some reason ... it's kind of weird, and I don't understand why, but ... we just are. Eheh."

Kivat was fluttering around angrily, still bickering with ReyKivat. "Listen, I don't know what kind of manners you were taught, but it's impolite to show disrespect to your elders~! Sheesh, the nerve of some ..."

However, Kenji and ArcKivat's sudden appearance took Elise by surprise, and she slowly stepped back ( trying not to choke on her candy all the while ) as he and Yukito butted heads. Her hand surreptitiously hovered close by Kivat's side, just in case something bad were to occur ...

Ore, Sanjou!
"You may be older than me, but perhaps you forgot that I don't age, and neither does he, so age isn't important to us at all" Rey Kivat said, gesturing to Arc Kivat "You two can bicker all you want. I just want to have fun! ~Doron~" "Rrrr, you never take anything seiously, do you?" "I don't care, and a carefree life is more worth enjoying than one of worries and bothers"

Kenji and Yukito were about to get into fisticuffs, but Yukito decided not to "You know what? We shouldn't fight in the presence of a lady. It's especially unbecoming for someone of my class, anyways." "Yeah, whatever. But why should you care? She's just some dumb Gaijin anyways" "How rude! You apologize to her right now!" "Make me!"

"Oh no no, I'm not getting into that again" "Suit yourself, wuss" "Dirty punk" "Snobby priss" "Hmph" they both said and turned away from each other

Yukito turned back to Elise and went on "Where did that ruffian learn his manners? A fight club?" The two boys had their distaste for each other written on their faces "So, who else is around here?" Yukito then asked Elise

Last edited:
変わって欲しくないよ。
"I'm not a gaijin ..." Elise grumbled under her breath, but decided to try and not let it get to her; besides, Yukito's persuasiveness meant there wouldn't be any fights breaking out anytime soon, which was always a good thing. She waved Kivat away and he complied, despite him still feeling surly over his little spat.

"Right now? Umm ... apart from us, there's Will and Shade and Koumori, but they're probably all back --" she turned to look behind her momentarily -- "that way."

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
[NAZCA]

The T-Rex Dopant watched in surprise as his pursuer transformed into a blue figure with a long scarf. He didn't know much about Gaia Memory but he knew enough to know this guy was unusual, altough right now he was too blinded by anger to be wary.

"You can fight it as much as you want it won't change anything, your fate has already been written down. You had your fun, your little vengeance, but when those two innocent women were found with giant teeth mark you crossed a line and brought unwanted attention to us and your sentanced was declared. I am simply your executionner." Declared Nazca as he pulled a fine sword with a strange design from behind his back.

"SHUT UP! I'll tear you pieces! I'll devour you! I'll devour everything!" Declared the T-Rex Dopant as pieces of junk and material from the nearby buildings started to fly toward him.

Nazca stood there as his foe was engulfed in metal and concrete, turning into a giant tyrannosaurus rex "Don't make a spectacle of yourself."

The giant T-Rex dopant charged forward, only for Nazca to dissapear in a blurr of blue and orange. The T-Rex dopant chomped down at thin air and looked around in confusion. The giant junk structured lurched forward and listed to the side as one of its leg collapsed at the knee, littering junk around the alley.

"What...what was that?"

"A taste of my power." Came Nazca's voice, from behind the T-Rex Dopant.

The T-Rex dopant managed, with difficulty to look back and spot his opponent standing atop of the chain link fence that had stopped him earlier. There was no room in this narrow alley to turn around and face him. He wouldn't have the time though. Giant wings that looked to be made from lines of fire erupted from Nazca's back and he flew forward at incredible speed. In a blurr he was in front of T-Rex Dopant once again, just as the giant junk dinosaur started to collapse to the ground. It didn't have time to finish though before an explosion rocked its core. The man that had been T-Rex Dopant landed on top of the junk pile with a thud, a large gash across his lifeless chest.

Nazca turned around and return to the form of Aoba Senro just as two men in black suit approached him.

"Clean this mess, and find the fragments of his memory." He simply ordered, passing by the two men.

"Aye sir!" They replied in unison, pulling two Gaia Memories of their own.

[COCKROACH]

Aoba left the alley, confident the two underlings would complete their mission.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"WAHOOO!" cheered Dave, pulling Den-liner up into the sky toward the rainbow portal.

"Woh this is awesome!" He added as he appeared in the endless desert of time.

"WOOHOOO!" He shouted, pulling the train into a spiral before righting it on the ground again.

"Dave-kun, you shouldn't do that when we have wounded on board." Said someone with a calm voice behind him, in Japanese.

"Aah you're right... where's the auto pilot on this?" he replied in the same language

A cane came up from nowhere and flicked a switch on the bike "Here."

Dave turned around to thank the stranger only to find himself face to face him Owner.

"Oh...oh...Owner!" He gasped, getting off the bike and did a clumsy bow "Huh...thank you!"

"Come with me... you probably have injuries to tend to as well." Said Owner, walking toward the door.

That's when the adrenaline rush started to subside "What injur...OW!" began Dave before clutching his side and leaning forward.

This action caused his damaged back to act up again "OW!! Wait for me ow ow ow!"

"That idiot better drive carefully!" Complained Archie, settling into a seat with the strange cup of coffee he had been handed when he got on board.

He had left the new girl, Crystal she said her name was, in charge of Hato and Naomi had just handed her a wet towel to put on the other girl's forehead while Zeronos' injuries were being tended to.

The strange coffee with golden-green topping was incredibly sweet but also made him feel better, he wondered if there was actual time sand in this brew.

"Hey Ghost! Grab one of those coffee instead of complaining!" He called out.

The door at the end of the wagon opened, letting in an older man with a cane. Archie had heard of this strange man and he had seen his image in Dave's memory. It was the mysterious Owner of Den-Liner. Following him was Den-o Sword form who took off his buckle as he walked in, turning back to Dave.

The young man took a seat next to Archie, gritting his teeth in pain.

"Heh...serves you right for being foolhardy." Mocked the Imagin.

"Oh shut up!" He said, before taking a look around "So this is my train huh."

"This is my Den-Liner." Said Owner who was suddenly sitting across from him.

This caused the young man to jump slightly "Ah! Huh... I mean...yeah that's what I meant... I meant its the train I'll be using ...right? Its allright with you?"

"Dave-kun...you have the pass therefore you are...another Den-o. You have the right to use this train." Came the answer.

"Good... so you wouldn't happen to know what is going on right?"

"There is no such thing as a coincidence Dave-kun. You have this burden thrust upon you for a reason. You will need this train on your journey and defenders of time will be needed as well." He began, getting up "Someone to fight for the memories of others, one to fight for the past that was, one to fight for the unnending cycle of life and death and one to fight for the future that must be. All of you are here for a reason, because others shouldn't be in this timeline, or any other... Also your new friend Connor was arrested by the Time Police so you will need to find time to go get him."

And with that Owner left the room.

"What?! The Matrix guy?"

"Oh yeah, Crystal saw it!" Explained Dave, looking in the young woman's direction.

That's when Naomi came up to him, being done with Zeronos "Your turn Dave-kun! Take off your shirt!" she said, pulling on his garment.

"Hey wait wait...hey!"

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
"You kidding me? all that weird topping stuff looks disgusting! I'd rather just have some sour juice or something" Ghost said in reply to Archie

Hector thought it was strange that Naomi and Owner knew who they were even though they'd never met them before, so he decided to bring it up "Excuse me, Owner, but if you don't mind asking, how do you know our names?"

For the time being, Owner seemed like he'd get to that question later, so he looked over at Dave, who was practically being manhandled by Naomi "Well, glad I was smart enough to not rush in and get battered like those two" He said, regarding both Dave and Heiwa "It's better that you don't get hurt anyways, 'cuz I don't know first aid one bit. Then again, I used to work for a dead guy, so I had no reason to learn how to treat injuries"

Princess of Equesteria
If Crystal’s own injury had not proven that this was in fact reality would have gone on believing it to be all just but a dream. A portal open extending from it a railroad track paving way for an unusual looking train down the street seem to surreal. Then on the other hand considering being able to recall moving between worlds and yet not knowing of her own past was also surreal. It was best not to dwell on such trivial matters when others need help.

After tending to her own wound Crystal knelt down besides Hato pressing a cold clean compress against the girl’s forehead. There really was not much she really could do this did not mind smiled reassuring that thing would be all right. “You’ve really taken a beating right there…†leaning to one side checking if there was anything further attention Hato needed. Keeping the compress there glance over her shoulder to see an older man with a cane enter the wagon.

"There is no such thing as a coincidence Dave-kun. You have this burden thrust upon you for a reason. You will need this train on your journey and defenders of time will be needed as well." He began, getting up "Someone to fight for the memories of others, one to fight for the past that was, one to fight for the unending cycle of life and death and one to fight for the future that must be. All of you are here for a reason, because others shouldn't be in this timeline, or any other... Also your new friend Connor was arrested by the Time Police so you will need to find time to go get him." Crystal eyes open more wide to what the owner had to see.

It had come to no surprise that there is a reason drawing them all together sensing something was drawing near. What caught her even by greater surprise the one that look similar to that Conner was a Time Police. "What?! The Matrix guy?"

"Oh yeah, Crystal saw it!" Explained Dave, looking in the young woman's direction.

"Your turn Dave-kun! Take off your shirt!" Naomi said, pulling on his garment. Crystal’s face blushed brightly turn away looking at Hato feeling rather sorry for the poor guy. Truly this Naomi woman action was in good content did not hesitate asking ones permission attending to ones wounds.
"Hey wait wait...hey!" Biting down on her lower lip fought not to laugh imagining how his face might have been.

“I did see it…†Crystal replied after taking a breath to calm down a little, “That person who had taken away Conner…they look alike…similar..†shaking her head not even understanding herself. Removing the compress for a moment from Hato’s forehead felt a twinge of guilt. “I…I do not remember very much, bu I know that he needs our help.â€

変わって欲しくないよ。
Elise blushed a bit, laughing nervously. "Anyway, Yukito, it was nice talking to you! If you have any questions, I ... probably wouldn't be able to answer all of them, but you can just ask the others inside about what's up, I suppose." She waved at him, turning around. "I'll be back in a little while, I kind of feel like getting a little fresh air after wandering around here."

She motioned for Kivat to follow her back out through the entrance. "I don't think we'll be leaving immediately, so it should be okay, yeah?"

"Maybe not, but you should be a little cautious at least," he replied. "... You know, now that I think about it I am starting to get a little hungry ... you wouldn't mind still letting me have a candy or two, would you?"

She nodded. "I have plenty in my bag still~ here, let me get one for you."

The pair ambled on out down the block and past a large building as she rummaged around through her bag searching for the chocolates, with Kivat occasionally darting out of the sights of passers-by. Elise was easily distracted with the things inside the bag, carefully fixated on sifting through it all to find the candy that she didn't notice she was about to walk straight into someone ...

... which she immediately did, causing her to stumble and Kivat to dive into the bag to camoflauge himself. "S-sorry about that! I'm really sorry, I -- eh?" She looked up at who she'd just ran into; it was, for some reason, a man wearing a mask just standing right in front of her.

"Heh, perfect timing! You're ... Kiva, I take it?" he asked Elise, making her eyes widen big-time. How in the world does this guy know -- "No worries! I'm not here to do anything to you. As a matter of fact, there are a couple of people who've been looking for you for a while, and I've been ... helping them out, so to speak."

Kivat popped out from the bag, swooping into the proximity of Elise's hand and eyeing the masked man warily. Elise looked dead straight at him and asked, "Are you telling me the truth? Because if not, then I won't have any trouble taking you out!"

The masked man chuckled. "I have a feeling you would, but I'm a man of my word. Come on, I'll introduce you to them, just follow me."

"I really don't like the implications behind this," Elise whispered to Kivat as they followed behind, "but if this guy is serious then there might be some way of figuring out what's happening and how we can get home. If not, then ... we'll just kick his ass."

----

The three of them continued on until they met up with the two people the masked man was talking about. Elise didn't recognize the dark-haired young woman, but upon spotting the familiar black and green demon ... she shrieked and flailed in excitement.

"Eh?! Elise, are you all right?" Kivat gasped, fluttering up to her.

"It's Deneb!!" she hissed, trying not to call too much attention to herself. "Ohmanohman I didn't think he'd show up here! Does this mean that Yuuto is here, too?" Of course, she didn't know that he wasn't, but damnit, she was just on her way to buy the damn Zeronos belt before she was thrown here in the first place! There was no reason for her not to be excited.

Kivat looked shocked at this development. "Wait, you know him?"

"... yeah, sort of!" Again, not wanting to call attention to the fact that they were originally fictional for their sakes. "But anyway. Let's find out what they want with us! If it's Deneb, then we know we're in good hands."

After a minute to compose herself, the two walked up to Deneb and the dark-haired girl. Elise cleared her throat a bit, her face still slightly red from her outburst. "I ... believe you were expecting us?"

"Yes!" Deneb answered cheerfully, bowing deeply towards her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, miss! My name is Deneb, would you like some candy?" He offered a few pieces to her and Kivat, which she gratefully took.

The young woman looked back at the masked man, still suspicious over how easily he was able to pick this supposed Rider up so quickly, then turned to face Elise as she slipped out from behind Deneb.

"I'm Sumika ... and you are a Rider, right? Not someone randomly pulled off the street, or anything like that?"

"Huh? Well, I was randomly pulled from my own world, but --" Elise looked thoughtfully over at Kivat as she continued -- "yeah, I ... I'm Kiva, I guess you could say now. But you can call me Elise. Now, what is it that's going on, exactly?"

Like a passing wind...
Kazuha lifted an arm to cover herself from the explosion caused by the newly arrived Rider. "Ryuki?...er...Kit?" She was confused on this turn of events. "Isn't Ryuki supposed to be Shinji? Why is this Kit person Ryuki then?"

As she questioned Kit, a new group of Mirror Monsters made there way towards the Riders. "I suppose...*looks over at Siren*...she can fill me in on Ventara." Lifting up her BlancVisor, she made her way to the monsters. Being Femme, taking part in a battle, and finding out that the Mirror World is real is amazing! Kazuha could feel the excitement flowing through her. "Being raised by maids and butlers doesn't prepare you for fun like this!" She lunged forward and pierced one monster through the chest.

Lurker
Just as Siren began to speak, the voice of a visor was heard.

ATTACK VENT

Just then, a giant shark appeared, appearing to look like a hammerhead. Its eyes fired at the group, destroying every monster in its path. Fortunately, most of the riders were saved by the blast, however, Kit and Siren were not on the other hand, as their armor began to evaporate. "Siren! Kit!" Nicholas shouted their names out. "Don't worry, we'll be fine!" Kit said. "Find Eubulon! He can save us!" Siren said. The two then faded away. "... We're screwed..." Nicholas said. Just then he heard footsteps and laughter. Nicholas looked ahead and saw a cyan rider, a rider never before seen in the book. However, he recalled the rider. A tragic villain. Abyss. "You... BASTARD!" Nicholas said as he rushed at him with his sword. Abyss smacked Nicholas down with his back hand. "Fool, you should have stayed at home." Abyss said, putting his foot on Nicholas' back. "As for the rest of you... enjoy hell!" He said as he pointed in their direction. The shark changed heads and is now like a swordfish. It then rushed at the riders.

Dual face looked over at the others who finally met Sumika still wary of his existance. "no need to be afraid" He said showing his white gloved hands then with a quick flick of his wrist he started juggling. "well I'll be here for a while longer, you should explain your situation" he said before he started humming dome weird tune while juggling the balls which suddenly appeared out of no where.

"I don't even know where to start to be honest" She said looking worried, she clutched her pass. "You can start from the beggining I mean, if your stuck and don't know where the way out is you can always go back the way you came" He said and added two more balls to his juggling. "Alright, Deneb help me with the details"

"Elise...um I met some others like you, they came from another world and they seem to all be riders just like you. But they have these.. Imagins with them...we were" Sumika started the tale with Deneb helping her into the explanation which started to get long. By the time the explanation had finish, Dual face dropped a ball he was juggling "aww.. I guess I'm not good enough to do 5 yet"

"finally...this man in a coat told me to gather all of you for him he claimed that he was..." Sumika was interrupted by Dual Face "Sakurai Yuuto!" He said tossing two balls into the air and started to juggle once more. Deneb nodded to approve the details.

"Please help us Elise...is they're any others like yourself?" Deneb asked Sumika worried about Hato and her friends back in her world.