Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Heck yeah! What's strange to me is how affordable they are and that the Blu-Ray is less expensive than the DVD.

Oh, that's bad. Fighting.

So I can change this computer's region code, but it won't become region-free. I want to watch some Korean movies now, but I have a limit of four changes. So if I change it now, I can will have two more changes when I want to watch a US movie.

It's so difficult to decide. :redface2:
Probably going to pick up "The Man from Nowhere" in that case. I really should have gotten it when I saw it on Saturday.

And the whole work thing wasn't really fighting. It was this student that wanted me to sit down and do her financial aid for her online and I simply said, "No, you need to follow the directions on the site." Apparently my manner was...curt. I don't really care. If you can't navigate a website with simple instructions then you probably shouldn't be in college to begin with. But I digress.

I had the same problem with my laptop when it came to changing regions. Ever looked for a cheap DVD player that you can find a region hack for?

It's over 8,000!
:laugh: "Fighting" is a Konglish term of encouragement.

All I have is the computer here. I can probably get a portable player, but I spent my money on DVDs. :sweat:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
My sister once borrowed my laptop to watch a different region dvd. I was kinda mad at her, because that meant I only had one more switch before getting stuck. I had a couple R2s I was going to watch before going back to R1 for good. :disappoin

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
:laugh: "Fighting" is a Konglish term of encouragement.

All I have is the computer here. I can probably get a portable player, but I spent my money on DVDs. :sweat:
I'd probably have picked up on that if I watched more K-stuff. :sweat:

You can find a good player pretty cheap with a region hack. I got an upscaling player that also plays AVIs the other day for $44 that's simple to make region-free. I'm not so sure about portable players though. I've never had one.

It's over 8,000!
I don't have my own television, so it's somewhat of a problem.

I'm ripping my DVD to watch it later. It should be done at night when I get back here.

boogie woogie feng shui
What did he do to piss you off so damn much?

Not angry, just irritated, namely because a good portion of everything MetalSymphony says is an outright lie or delusion that he creates for his own amusement and comfort... he's admitted as much. Plus I can't respect anybody creepy enough to continuously make inappropriate comments and references about the undeserving female members here. I understand the internet is a barrier of sorts, but that's just not how you communicate with a person respectfully. It's degrading to him as well as to the people he addresses his remarks to.

Banned
Well, i was taken for a fool today.
Turns out this "Emerangcy" was a surprise (early) Birthday lunch staged by my Parents and Grandparents.

I was about ready to kill them all for making me worry. But it's all good.

Got some early presants too ($200, two books and three Transformers).

I'm gonna do that to them come my mom's birthday....:p

It stinks.
Well, i was taken for a fool today.
Turns out this "Emerangcy" was a surprise (early) Birthday lunch staged by my Parents and Grandparents.

I was about ready to kill them all for making me worry. But it's all good.

Your parents and grandparents have a real dark sense of humor. No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.