Sometimes I think I hate Den-O also because Ryoutaro also wasn't a Kamen Rider. He had other monsters do the fighting for him. So it wasn't his personality we saw take up the fight as much as it was other goofy monsters having him step back so they could do the fighting for him.

I know it was his body an he had to have the bravery to allow it happen, but it's just not what I enjoy. I want to see the path of a hero, not so much his clown troop that fights for him.

The new Tendou Souji
inb4 people tries to counter that with "But Keiiitthhh, Linnaa Form!!1"

Last edited:
Lurker
inb4 people try to counter that with "But Keiiitthhh, Linnaa Form!!1"

Liner form should've been Den-O's final form instead of Climax form. I liked it when Ryoutaro started fighting on his own but it should've happened earlier.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Liner form should've been Den-O's final form instead of Climax form. I liked it when Ryoutaro started fighting on his own but it should've happened earlier.

According to Decade Complete Form ( :p :loltongue: ), Liner form is Den-O's final form

In Justice, We Trust!
Sometimes I think I hate Den-O also because Ryoutaro also wasn't a Kamen Rider. He had other monsters do the fighting for him. So it wasn't his personality we saw take up the fight as much as it was other goofy monsters having him step back so they could do the fighting for him.

I know it was his body an he had to have the bravery to allow it happen, but it's just not what I enjoy. I want to see the path of a hero, not so much his clown troop that fights for him.

Given that Momotaros and Crew are the ones appearing in all the Den-O movies as of late, I think it's clear that Toei considered them to be the real riders too.

Dude, the first response you ever made since Den-O was released 5 years ago...and I quote...

"WEENIE!!!"

PS: ...congrats on the 5 years of hatred Keith.:laugh:

What's Mikazuki?

*Googled*

Ho-lee-****.... how have I not watched this? I'm Googling, but not finding the subs anywhere.

Mikazuki is subbed by Hi no Tori Fansubs. It's 6 1-hr episodes. I hope you enjoy the show! I feel bad not getting passed the 2nd episode.

EDIT: I feel that Keith could enjoy Den-O if he'd watched the Zeronos episodes. To me, Zeronos is the Kamen Rider Meteor of Den-O. His story is way more interesting and really took over alot of the show, from what I remembered.

Last edited:
Banned

Yeah and that form he got where he was in full control and did all the fighting was just make believe I guess. :anime: