Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Lurker
I can't believe Saban dumped pirates,because of that lame reason. lol Looks like 2015 will be Go-Busters

Is not impressed right now...
While I'm glad they're going with an original story for this, I can't help but feel that mentality toward Gokaiger will be the very thing that hurts this show in the future.

Samurai did OK, but nothing great, and if we get another season like that I don't think it's going to stay relevant much longer. All the other kidvid will be on a much higher level than PR because it'll be stuck in the a rut and afraid to take any risks, just like during the Kalish era.

Banned
While I'm glad they're going with an original story for this, I can't help but feel that mentality toward Gokaiger will be the very thing that hurts this show in the future.

Samurai did OK, but nothing great, and if we get another season like that I don't think it's going to stay relevant much longer. All the other kidvid will be on a much higher level than PR because it'll be stuck in the a rut and afraid to take any risks, just like during the Kalish era.

You live in denial a long time? PRS and PRSS did amazing with it's TARGET audience. Saban knows about the adult fans, but the target is not the adults. I mean you can delude yourself, as you have many times about PRS, if it makes you happy.. But it doesn't make it correct. I mean I don't like PRS myself, but I am not going to go around telling people how awful it did or even how so so it did, because that wouldn't be true.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I think we'll be seeing the Goseiger suits with the Gokaiger anniversary aspect. This should be an interesting series.

Technically, Goseiger's "Tensou Cards" can actually allow them to pull off the anniversary concept for Power Rangers instead of the Gokaiger's "Ranger Keys."

People tend to forget that before Goseiger debuted, Goseiger was originally rumored to borrow the concept of Kamen Rider Decade by utilizing the Tensou cards to transform into "any previous Sentai team."

The actual result was.........Goseiger only borrowed the "card concept" of Decade, while the "changing into previous heroes concept" was transferred over to Gokaiger instead with the Ranger Keys.

If the Saban Crew is going to be really creative this time around by merging the Gokaiger aspects into a Goseiger adaptation, they better realize that the "Tensou Cards" aka Sentai Dice-O trading cards already possess the template to pull this off.

With that being said.........I'm not very optimistic that the MegaForce production crew will be able to pull this off in a unique way. Good luck to them

You live in denial a long time? PRS and PRSS did amazing with it's TARGET audience. Saban knows about the adult fans, but the target is not the adults. I mean you can delude yourself, as you have many times about PRS, if it makes you happy.. But it doesn't make it correct. I mean I don't like PRS myself, but I am not going to go around telling people how awful it did or even how so so it did, because that wouldn't be true.

ok.

Also, I have to scoff at "not focused on boys and girls." Yeah, they're clearly worried about attracting that female audience, what with Samurai having two of the most vapid, worthless female rangers in the history of the show.

Some kind of Beast mode
http://blog.samuraicast.com/rangercrew-interview-with-saban-brands-about-power-rangers-megaforce/

More updates and this seemed key to me:

I think we'll be seeing the Goseiger suits with the Gokaiger anniversary aspect. This should be an interesting series.

WOW...just when I thought Saban would have fun with Gokaiger's pirate motif and go through with some of the badass aspects, it is quite the contrary and they punked out. Keep it going Saban, lol I'm getting more impressed with every bit of news.

The sad thing is, Disney would have dived (dove?) into Gokaiger head first.

Assuming they would have actually kept the show on the air and promoted it, of course.

Raxbait: Hip
Well....will they still do Gokaiger next then or will they skip it?