Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the law
Found a Bulkhead today. For a line that I wasn't going to collect, I now have the main bots in Team Prime.
9b85c975.jpg

Oops...can't forget about Wheeljack!
1fc47143.jpg

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
Went to the Walmart two towns over. Good news: they had the wave with Knock-Out,HotShot, Ratchet, and a Vehicon, so I ws so hyped to getting a Vehicon.

Bad news, they didn't bother checking their backroom to make judgement. Cheaper than TRU by 2 or 3 buck, buut cheap in service too. I could've went homee with a few Vehicons, but nooooo. Don't know why **** is so hard to find here.

If I have to go to TRU in Times Square, I'm gonna cry.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Went to the Walmart two towns over. Good news: they had the wave with Knock-Out,HotShot, Ratchet, and a Vehicon, so I ws so hyped to getting a Vehicon.

Bad news, they didn't bother checking their backroom to make judgement. Cheaper than TRU by 2 or 3 buck, buut cheap in service too. I could've went homee with a few Vehicons, but nooooo. Don't know why **** is so hard to find here.

If I have to go to TRU in Times Square, I'm gonna cry.

Congrats on the Vehicon. Walmart folks don't check the backroom by policy, unless you're looking for furniture.

@RF: I figured you'd say that... :laugh:

I'm having fun with Prime from Ultimate OP set.

PARTY HARD
Sorry, you misunderstood. I meant that they had that specific wave that had Ratchet, Knock-Out, Hot Shot, and the Vehicon, but they didn't have the Vehicon itself. I was kinda disappointed because I told myself, "I FINALLY FOUND ONE!!", only to be denied it.

My quest for 10 Vehicons continue...maybe I should wait for the wave with the two Vehicons...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Sorry, you misunderstood. I meant that they had that specific wave that had Ratchet, Knock-Out, Hot Shot, and the Vehicon, but they didn't have the Vehicon itself. I was kinda disappointed because I told myself, "I FINALLY FOUND ONE!!", only to be denied it.

My quest for 10 Vehicons continue...maybe I should wait for the wave with the two Vehicons...

If they have that wave out, and Vehicon wasn't there, it just means that someone else already beat you to it.

I am the law
Got out my paint/sharpie pens and detailed Bulkhead (mainly the unpainted tires on his legs & painted the rims of his wheels) & flipped his "wings" on his back around so the tires are on top. Looks MUCH better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.