Rodimus
dsc02070_1277670969.jpg

Dragstrip
dsc02072_1277670969.jpg

Motormaster

Last edited:

Keith Justice

TRANSFOMERS - The Toy Thread

I wanna get WfC Optimus and Drift..... how do releases like these work? Do they come out on a specific day... is there an announcement when they hit stores or do you have to be some kinda super toy tracker to time it just right when they hit?

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hasn't been released in the US as of yet... But it has been released in Asia... Lucky them... You can get it from BBTS if you want.

Arkvoodle

There's unfortunately no regular release schedule for most Transformers releases and no real updates from the source regarding releases. Best option is to just pay attention to Hauls & reports from other fans.

The first wave of the new Generations line (which includes the two you mentioned) are available from most online retailers and have apparently been spotted in some stores but I don't believe they're at "widespread" release just yet-though they should be very soon.

dchoc

BTW, the toys-r-us promo has the buy 1, get 50% off the next... And if you get $49 worth of purchase, you'll get free standard shipping... :laugh:

Problem though... TFs are out of stock already... hahaha ;)

Alung

The first wave of Generations which consists of WFC Prime, WFC Bumblebee, Generations Drift and Generations Thrust has been released in US already for some time.

dchoc

The first wave of Generations which consists of WFC Prime, WFC Bumblebee, Generations Drift and Generations Thrust has been released in US already for some time.

Haven't seen them here in the East coast...

dchoc

I'm in NY and I saw them in TRU last Thursday.

Must be a state thing then... I'll drop by a TRU store later and see.... Hopefully they'll get have them at Wally World and Tar-Je soon... It's cheaper there... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.