Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the law
Not really...he isn't back or front heavy & when you have the heals locked in place he balances pretty well. The only problem is trying to get him transformed so he looks like the CGI model & not the fucked up way Hasbro wants you to transform him.

Yeah it's definitely the heels that make it difficult to pose. Once they're clicked out, it's all G.

dude nerdisms thats what you are
So i decided to pick up an alternity cliff today and man he is just awesome. He is the only Cliffjumper mold I own. Due to movie toys I'm frickin sick of anything or everything Bumblebee, so I bought Cliffjumper even though the Bumblebee alternity was a lot cheaper. This is my first and probably only Alternity because the others just don't do it for me. Oh yeah, another reason to by I bought him was to make up for the purchase of HA Leadfoot which I'm regretting buying cause he just doesn't look right even after you fiddle with him enough. You just wished he'd move a certain way just so it would look right. Hopefully Topspin will not suffer from any major issues even though I'm guess there will be a few nitpicks here and there.

In Justice, We Trust!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLYXfe2761I&feature=channel_video_title"]TFC Hercules-1 EXGRAVER - YouTube[/ame]

I'm still way on the fence about these guys, but after seeing Peaugh's review...I'm close to leaping over that fence.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I'm going to wait for Maketoys' Giant instead. :thumbs:

dude nerdisms thats what you are
And I think I'm gonna have to sell some stuff to make room for other stuff!

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm going to wait for Maketoys' Giant instead. :thumbs:

as much as i love what these guys turn into, their price point keeps me away.

Yeah that's pretty much my feelings on it...right I'm just gonna keep watching these guys from a distance, and wait to see how the final combined form looks...hopefully, they won't be hard to find after that...they'll be convention buys, at the very least.

PARTY HARD
Saw Ultimate Optimus Prime in Toys R Us a few days ago.

That **** is fucking massive. It's head looks disproportionate, though.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Saw Ultimate Optimus Prime in Toys R Us a few days ago.

That **** is fucking massive. It's head looks disproportionate, though.

It's supposed to, because it has a helmet coming from the armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.