Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Finally got off my lazy butt and saw DOTM...now I find myself wanting more Toys from the movie. :redface2:

Shockwave, Megatron, Sentinel Prime, Jetwing Prime, and the Wreckers all shot up for me on my want list.

I'm gonna hold out till Hasbro releases a Leader Megatron though.

dude nerdisms thats what you are
Finally got off my lazy butt and saw DOTM...now I find myself wanting more Toys from the movie. :redface2:

Shockwave, Megatron, Sentinel Prime, Jetwing Prime, and the Wreckers all shot up for me on my want list.

I'm gonna hold out till Hasbro releases a Leader Megatron though.

yeah that's what it's doing to me. however most of what i want are not out yet so i'm just playing the waiting game oh and the hoping game like everybody else but knowing my luck that's not gonna happen unless the figure gets some total down grade to make it accessable for US buyers. Cause unless they did that Jetwing prime is gonna still be a ***** ass price!

In Justice, We Trust!
Well, I know Hasbro will release an American Jetwing Prime sooner or later, and I know there's gonna be a better version of DOTM Megatron, possibly as a leader. So I'm really in no rush to get them.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Well, I know Hasbro will release an American Jetwing Prime sooner or later, and I know there's gonna be a better version of DOTM Megatron, possibly as a leader. So I'm really in no rush to get them.

Oh, like Buster Prime? :laugh:

In Justice, We Trust!
Not mine...but just too cool not to share:

1986aa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.