usbcheater
Member
The first one looks like it was inspired by Gundam Wing.
No its Double Zeta i know cuz i found that pic on a Gundam blog a few months ago
The first one looks like it was inspired by Gundam Wing.
:laugh:Self-made:sweat:
[HIDE]![]()
[/HIDE]![]()
No its Double Zeta i know cuz i found that pic on a Gundam blog a few months ago
[hide][/hide]![]()
This is stolen from 4chan's /m/ section. I know this will made you teary...
[HIDE]/m/...
"We appreciate what you provided to Super Hero hour. Really we do. But we found someone else who can better meet the needs of the organization. You know how it is with these things. So here is your last check, we wish you the best of luck, and try to clean out your desk as quickly as possible."
"Wait, you don't have to go! Please, you still can have more episodes!" Cries Cure Peach, as the tears stream down her face.
"I'm sorry, but my journey continues elsewhere, while another's journey begins here," Decade says, as he wipes a tear from her eye. He turns to Red, who extends a brofist. Decade bumps it.
"Well, it was fun. I guess... I'll see you in a few weeks?" Red says.
"I'll see you when I see you. Take care of yourself," Decade replies. Decade turns to W, who sits side legged on his bike.
"This is all yours now. It can be rough sometimes. Some will hate you, kick you, spit on you, but you keep your head up. You're the Rider now," Decade says, as he extends his hand for a handshake. W looks down and reaches to connect, but Decade quickly lifts his hand, and lets out a little laugh. He hops on his bike, and starts it.
"Please, don't go!" Cure Peach shouts, falling to her knees, crying even harder now.
"Sorry. I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider."
Decade's bike roars to life as he rides into the sunset.
As Decade's bike flies across the open field, a similar blue colored fellow pulls up next to him.
"Where you heading?" Asks Diend.
"Same place you are, I figure," Decade replies. Between the two bikers, a black clad Rider pulls in, his red scarf billowing in the wind.
"Follow me," says the Rider.
"Where to?" Decade asks.
"Where all Riders who have finished their missions go. It's time to rest, boys. It's time to rest."
The three Riders continue towards the sun, until they cannot be seen no more.
And Momozono Love/Cure Peach looked up at the sky, remembering all the villains that Kamen Rider Decade had defeated, and whispered to herself, "Kamen Rider~ Kamen Rider~ Rider, Rider~"
*sings Lonely Kamen Rider*[/HIDE]