Mecha Kiryu Ultraman Nexus Fan Jan 9, 2015 #1,402 I was having trouble posting the image so I'm just posting the link. http://mechakiryu.deviantart.com/art/This-party-is-Orga-505847919
I was having trouble posting the image so I'm just posting the link. http://mechakiryu.deviantart.com/art/This-party-is-Orga-505847919
Chronosaurus Archimedes New Member Jan 29, 2015 #1,405 In honor of Blade returning for Kamen Rider Grand Prix [video=youtube;dCDJco-Prhw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDJco-Prhw[/video] Credit goes to nipa3008. All his mashups have captivated my interests more so than Drive.
In honor of Blade returning for Kamen Rider Grand Prix [video=youtube;dCDJco-Prhw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDJco-Prhw[/video] Credit goes to nipa3008. All his mashups have captivated my interests more so than Drive.
Captain Shark Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject Feb 14, 2015 #1,407 Hey, I liked Decade more than most of the stuff featured in it!
Mecha Kiryu Ultraman Nexus Fan Feb 26, 2015 #1,408 Captain Shark said: Hey, I liked Decade more than most of the stuff featured in it! Click to expand... Really? ;_;
Captain Shark said: Hey, I liked Decade more than most of the stuff featured in it! Click to expand... Really? ;_;
orphen20 n/s Mar 30, 2015 #1,410 I'm not sure what it means but it's positive that Nagi's having nightmares: