The Toy Haul Thread... OF JUSTICE 3: 1# In the Hood, G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
kinda off topic, but perhaps the old thread should go in the arch? just sayin.

PARTY HARD
Guess I have no choice. I still prefer a combined thread, but whatev.

My third-to-last Christmas Haul (a Haul spent with Christmas money) is in. Bought and shipped 1/8/11, this had SAL, so it took 3 weeks, I think. Surprisingly, it came on a Sunday. I didn't know packages are still delivered on Sunday.

0130011452.jpg

+ D-Arts WarGreymon - Digimon Adventure/Adventure 02 - AmiAmi

I also got new headphones (wasn't taken with this picture when I found out mom bought them) designed for sports activities. They're surprisingly useful.

Brave Sound~
Beyblade caught my eye, decided to buy 2 real ones at tru plus a fake 3 pack at homehardware

img0438rs.jpg

Left to right:
Fake:
Wolborg 2 - my own custom stripped of horrid stickers, new paintjob plus the HMS bit chip image
Seaborg - originally bright green, stripped of stickers
Driger V - as is except the bit chip exchanged with Driger F. The stickers are really horrid on these but they were cheap, whatevs haha.

Real:
Dark Wolf - Balance type, fairly good
Lightning L-Drago - Attack Type, you can really see the lack of momentum from this being an attack type. I love the fact it's labeled as a "forbidden bey" when the only difference is that it spins left/counter clockwise.

PARTY HARD
Psssh. My Dranzer F and Dranzer V2 (the real one, not the Remote Controlled one) are way superior than your Dranzer GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.