Status
Not open for further replies.
is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Well, you *did* put Master Asia in unreleased, alongside some that are still on the way.

So I'll go ahead and recommend Ryuho and Straight Cougar from s-cry-ed be put in the thread too, if it's no trouble.

I won't put Straight Cougar there, considering, well, he's shipping in June. But I'll add Ryuho. I wasn't paying attention to Scryed releases, hence me asking.

The list contains only figures we seen at shows or magazines that don't have an official date set.

Shuki, can you put a link over to V1/V2 on the first post so when someone asks, we can just direct them over. Thanks ;)

For the mods... The V3 thread is here: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=63648

Don't post on the V3 thread yet, this thread is still not locked. Thanks ;)

Added V2...anyone have the V1 Link? I don't see it on the first post anywhere.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
@Shuki, will it be ok if we add both Oki and RiderProxy's Facebook accounts?

There's a Ryuho figure?

yup ~ it was shown in the toy show last year I think, and along with Zetsuwei and cougar and kazuma ~ I just hope Zetsu and Ryu are released together, as a NORMAL release :sweat:

And its not sudden love for Abyss, I"ve loving his design ever since they announced his appearance in DCD, which is like a few weeks b4 he even showed up. I"ve been wanting an Abyss figure since I saw him in the show, and I"ve been craving a Shark Rider since the days of Ryuki (2002) when ppl were spreading rumors about a shark rider coming out when in fact it was just the kaijin Abysslasher ~ :)

*edit* Just got in my Hyper Kabuto yesterday, he seems to be ok, no missing paint or anything. Maybe its one of the later release batches where they fixed up the porblems. The only complain I have really is the lack of Die cast feet, which is ok for him but someone like dark kiva or kiva emp. with **** loads of heavy body armor that makes them top heavy when posing without a stand. But ya hyper feels very light though..... like I can drop him off a balcony at my house with his wings and he'll glide to the neighbors house @_@

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.