Does anyone here watch the highly popular animated series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I've been catching up with the series online, and I'm surprised at how good the series is!

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Aside from Stargate Universe its one of the only shows worth watching on Friday Nights. One of my favorites.

I do! I've been following it since the movie and i love it! Especially all the small details that go into the episodes :D

I'm really excited for the upcoming season three with Shaak Ti, Kamino and the upgrade in armor for the Clone Troopers.

I have no episode favorites i love 'em all :D

I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes when it premiere back in 2008 (can't believe it's been that long already), but I lost interest and kinda put aside. But then one day I saw some episode from season 2, and I was like, "Woah! I can't believe I lost interest in this show...!" Long story short, I found a site online that has all the episodes, so I'm trying to catch up.

When does season 3 premiere?

Season 3 you mean? Well that's good, I have plenty of time to finish watching season 2. :D

Bandito Shake Cometh
I've tried. Oh, how i've tried to watch Clone Wars. I've made it through most of the first season, but I can't keep doing it. Which is pretty painful as a Star Wars completest. There's a few randomly phenomenal episodes (Lair of Grievous, The Hidden Enemy), but overall I can just do without it.
Bring it back to 2d, bring back Tartakovsky and his crew, and we're having a conversation.

Quark, what is it about the show that is preventing you from liking the show? Is it the "animation"? That's what kind of threw me off when I first started watching it.

Quark: you should watch season 2 as well, i think you will find it more enjoyable :)

Bandito Shake Cometh
I did think that Bounty Hunters preview for season 2 looked pretty cool. I might give it a try.