Yup! That type, Man! I hope that there would be BLUE/Green or Violet versions of those in a SW movie. Those Lightsabers are very cool!

Play one of the Knights of the Old Republic games. You can get either single or double-bladed lightsabers and customize the color.

Like a passing wind...
Let me get this straight. Does this involve any of the diplomacy crap in Episodes I, II, and III? Because I've always wanted to see something on TV just focused on battles of the Clone Troopers.

S

scikaiju

you should have checked out the Clone war cartoon that originally showed on Cartoon Network done by the guys who did Samurai Jack

Play one of the Knights of the Old Republic games. You can get either single or double-bladed lightsabers and customize the color.

Yup! I played those games, boy were they tough and challenging. Aw! If only my PC did not get those darn TROJANS and others (you know what I mean), I would have played it forever.

you should have checked out the Clone war cartoon that originally showed on Cartoon Network done by the guys who did Samurai Jack

yup! I have seen that and boy was Ane (Anakin Skywalker) very cool! Absolutely he rocks!

After watching the trailer a few times, and hearing more scoop about the movie/series...I might consider seeing it after all.