Anyone Tired of Star Wars Clone War Related Media...??

If there is to be anything at all I would personally enjoy to see some stuff set in the original trilogy. Back when it was about Luke's journey as hero and how it effects the rest of the universe. Han, Leia, Chewy etc.

But I admit to total bias on this because to me the first 3 are the true Star Wars. That's just real.

All the other stuff, all of it, every last bit of it regardless of Lucas involvement or approval just feels like overwrought fanfic. Even the prequels themselves feel like Lucas overthinking his own work. None of it captures the magic. Honestly at this point I wish we'd never even seen Anakins back story at all. I think in hindsight it might have been better off that way.
 
Last edited:
I'm not explaining every post I make to you. You're gonna have to actually read it.
 
calm down, its only a thread...

back to topic...

stuff i would like to see new or more of...

Jedi Twins - Leia and Solo's kids...
Dash Render and his Outlander...
The rebirth of the Jedi Council...

the only thing i would like them to focus more on before the prequal is Darth Maul...they killed him off so cheaply...
 
the only thing i would like them to focus more on before the prequal is Darth Maul...they killed him off so cheaply...

It's cruel I know but I kind of savored that if only because the hype was so extreme and everybody had such a boner for Maul at the time it was ridiculous. There was all this smack about how he could easily beat Vader because he does jump moves, has the double-blade saber and is all so grr rarr OMGtehbad@$$!.

Might have been sweeter if he could have lasted the other two movies and then had Vader pwn him right out of the gate kinda like how Shadowmoon bitched Birugenia in KR Black.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top