Generally I don't care for prequels, since we already know what happens to who, but I was able to watch this and forget that eventually Anakin's going to be responsible for the genocide of his order. They must be doing something right.

Then again, it looks like they're bringing back Jar Jar...

I like animated Anakin better than Hayden Anakin. Which is kinda sad.

Not really, Hayden is just a mediocre actor so its understandable, many people would agree with you.

Now what really pisses me off about Hayden is that he beat Samuel L. Jackson TWICE.

S

scikaiju

Personally I think it's decent, we're seeing Anakin the Hero they were talking about and not Anakin the whiney little *****, IMO of course, we got to see in the movies. But from what I understand not every episode is going to deal with Anakin and Obi-Wan, so it's good their going to spread the focus around.

But if you want to catch up or try it out StarWars.com has the first four episodes up if you want to check out for your

This show is actually really good.

The recent episode; with the rookie Clones cleverly titled "Rookies",haha, was verrrrry good. I like how they're trying to give them more of a personality. I don't even think of Order 66

Rex is a badass.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, I guess this show is getting interesting. But not as interesting at the last two-part episode.

I have to say, it's about time we get to here Aayla Secura in her speaking. Only question was that I can't if that was Jennifer Hale using a Russian accent, or Romanian.

Interesting? The most recent episode "Trespass" was the best yet!

Now I admit I'm a sucker for winter stories, but that episode was SOLID! It worked on so many levels, and had a good point to it. :castlerock:

They're trying really hard to keep each adventure different from the others and it shows- in tone, style, pacing each one is a unique adventure. Now if only some other shows were this well done. (And I say this as someone who hates the prequel trilogy...)

I am loving this show more and more each week!

Rob

Last edited: