#MissionMiami
It premieres tomorrow on CN. Anyone gonna watch it even though we all know whats gonna happen?

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Im sick of people saying that. What we got with the clone war cartoon was 1/3rd of what GL had in mind. hes showing that other 2 parts with this cartoon. its getting more detailed into the charicters other then Ani and Obi and its 3 FUCKIN D.

woo!

I am sick of people saying that. What we got with the clone war cartoon was 1/3rd of what Lucas had in mind. Now he is showing the remaining 2/3rds with this cartoon. It's getting more detailed into the extra characters, not leads such as Anakin and Obi Wan. Also the major difference is that it is in 3D.
woo!

Well you're half right. Lucas is just milking the New Trilogy franchise with this new series which is focusing on The war itself, with shared focus on leads such as Anakin or Yoda and extra characters such as Kit Fisto or Tano. The Live Action TV Series Lucas is planning is the one with sole focus on minor characters. Also Gennedy Tartakovsky was really the lead guy behind the Clone Wars animated mini, not Lucas. Although Lucas was just the executive producer, during the time of the 2003 Clone Wars he probably did not plan out a sequel series. But knowing Lucas he probably is going to claim he did.

I'm excited for it. The second episode premiering tonight will have Plo Koon in it,who I'm a big fan of.

I'd like to see some more of Kit Fisto too. He was awesome in the Tartakovsky cartoon.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I'm excited for it. The second episode premiering tonight will have Plo Koon in it,who I'm a big fan of.

I'd like to see some more of Kit Fisto too. He was awesome in the Tartakovsky cartoon.

Yeah, Kit kick some serious Droid ass in the Tartakovsky version.

Can't wait for this version. It's gonna be HUGE!!!!!:castlerock:

It's Judgement Time!
Im not really excited over this new show but Im home and have nothing to do tonight so Im gonna check it out

I can't really say I was excited for it, but I enjoyed it enough to watch again.

Best part of the first episode: Yoda jumping into one of the imperial tanks, sucking the droids in with his force pull, and slicing them up (which they wouldn't even show, probably due to how gruesome it would have looked), especially the last droid, shouting "But I just got promoteeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!! *slice*"

XDXDXD

I saw it this morning. I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed. The visuals, action, CGI, and overall plot was pretty good.

My only gripe about it all being an animated/CGI show...the facial expressions. There wasn't enough emotion when they were mad, sad, frustrated, etc etc.

My only gripe about it all being an animated/CGI show...the facial expressions. There wasn't enough emotion when they were mad, sad, frustrated, etc etc.

Well if you saw Episode II and III it was essentially the same thing with Hayden

I like animated Anakin better than Hayden Anakin. Which is kinda sad.

I thought the show was great. I wish Plo Koon had gotten more of a chance to fight. He's a cool guy.