Anyone Tired of Star Wars Clone War Related Media...??

Or even beyond.... Star Wars Legacy.... go even farther. I just want some new stuff where we don't know the ending at all.

I'm loving it. There was well over 15 years of post- Return Of The Jedi material released. The Clone Wars themselves are just starting to get tapped.

Lurker
The Clone Wars were a huge disappointment for me. I was hoping for like Mandaloreans versus the Jedi or some cool stuff like that like it was originally supposed to be. Anakin sucks, the Jedi turned out to be weak and have no character. They looked like the guys who play dress up at Mideval Times and fight with swords. I appreciate some things about the Prequel Trilogy but a growing part of me wishes it was never ever made.

But while I don't like the Clone Wars at all, the CG TV show is pretty good.

Heroes are forever
Since I have like a thousand books left to read on the post-ROTJ era (that is from the New Republic to the Legacy era), I really can't complain about that.

And yes, Clone Wars has been milked to death, idk what George sees in it, I guess a brief mention of it in Episode IV can obsess someone.

Banned
maybe this will kick things up a bit...

video-sexwars-front.jpg

Bandito Shake Cometh
Lucas didn't approve of Bai Ling I don't think he'll approve of that. :shakefist