[Cartoon] Star wars the clone wars final season and what will the series s finale look like

The Golden Wizard
Thats true but i thought of considering this as an epilogue to the series so that we can see whatever happened to Ahsoka and what is her fate now that she is no longer a Jedi.

Didn't Starkiller kill her in The Force Unleashed? Or was that a different Jedi, but of the same race as Ahsoka?

D

Dr Kain

Seeing as how the Unleashed games were not actual canon, it really wouldn't matter.

The Golden Wizard
Seeing as how the Unleashed games were not actual canon, it really wouldn't matter.
The Force Unleashed is canon, since it was co-conceived by George Lucas, making it G-Level canon. The same applies for the two television series, The Clone Wars and the upcoming live-action series. Both of the latter Lucas acknowledged as forthcoming as early as the late nineteen-seventies, and that they would be a part of the overall canonical story alongside the films. Only G-level properties are considered to be as much canon as the six films.

Thursday, Jul. 17, 2008 By AP/DERRIK J. LANG

When LucasArts releases Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on Sept. 16, the video game will serve as George Lucas' official median between 2005's Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith and 1977's Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope. In the game, players become Darth Vader's secret apprentice and use The Force to hunt the remaining Jedi.

Force Unleashed allows gamers use supercharged Force powers to bust through objects, wield a lightsaber, blast lighting bolts and fling around foes. The game will also change the way fans view Episode IV through Episode VI — Return of the Jedi, LucasArts project lead Haden Blackman told The Associated Press at the E3 Business and Media Summit.

"There's a couple of big twists and turns in the story," said Blackman. "One revelation in particular really impacts the rest of the saga as a whole. It goes way beyond filling in gaps. We try to make a bridge on every level. The story has a real implications on Episode IV. In some ways, without the apprentice, Episode IV couldn't happen."

Versions of The Force Unleashed will be available on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and PlayStation 2. Blackman and his team worked with Lucas to craft the original saga, which mixes both pre-established elements from the Star Wars universe as well as new characters, locales and details from game developers.

"We pitched a number of different story ideas and concepts to him," said Blackman. "With him, we picked and chose the strongest elements. As we worked on The Force Unleashed, he encouraged us to create new characters as well use existing characters. He told us, 'If you're going to use Vader, that's fine, but here's how you can use him.'"

In the first level, players will plow through the Wookie homeworld of Kashyyyk as Darth Vader. Subsequent levels find players serving as Vader's apprentice and traveling to such locales as a TIE Fighter construction facility, the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, the overgrown planet of Felucia and back to an Empire ravaged Kashyyyk.

"Story-wise, we left some openings for a sequel," said Blackman. "The concept of 'The Force Unleashed' could be taken in any direction. We could potentially do a Force Unleashed game set in a different Star Wars time period with a new storyline. We were definitely cognizant to leave some doors open at the end."

Lucas will premiere the new computer-animated film Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which takes place between Star Wars: Episode II — Attack of the Clones and Episode III, on Aug. 10. The film will be pegged to a new weekly animated TV series as well as new Clone Wars video games for both the Nintendo DS and the Wii.

By 1996, Licensing was keeping an in-house bible of reference materials as the volume of publications, facts, and figures grew to such unwieldy proportions that it became difficult to know everything relevant to a particular project. They finally decided something had to be done to organize the increasingly large collection of media which chronicled the Star Wars universe. A system of canon was developed that organized the materials into what was and wasn't fit for the Star Wars story.

In 2000, Lucas Licensing appointed Leland Chee to create a continuity tracking database referred to as the "Holocron". As with every other aspect having to do with the overall story of Star Wars, the Holocron follows the canon policy that has been in effect for years.

The Holocron is divided into 5 levels: G-canon, T-canon, C-canon, S-canon, and N-canon.

G-canon is absolute canon; the movies (their most recent release), the scripts, the novelizations of the movies, the radio plays, and any statements by George Lucas himself. G-canon overrides the lower levels of canon when there is a contradiction. Within G-canon, many fans follow an unofficial progression of canonicity where the movies are the highest canon, followed by the scripts, the novelizations, and then the radio plays.

T-canon refers to the canon level comprising only the two television shows: Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the Star Wars live-action TV series. Its precedence over C-Level canon was confirmed by Chee.

C-canon is primarily composed of elements from the Expanded Universe including books, comics, and games bearing the label of Star Wars. Games and RPG sourcebooks are a special case; the stories and general background information are themselves fully C-canon, but the other elements such as character/item statistics and gameplay are, with few exceptions, N-canon.

S-canon is secondary canon; the story itself is considered non-continuity, but the non-contradicting elements are still a canon part of the Star Wars universe. This includes things like the online roleplaying game Star Wars: Galaxies and certain elements of a few N-canon stories.

N-canon is non-canon. "What-if" stories (such as stories published under the Star Wars: Infinities label), game statistics, and anything else directly contradicted by higher canon ends up here. N-canon is the only level that is not considered official canon by Lucasfilm. A significant amount of material that was previously C-canon was rendered N-canon by the release of Episodes I-III.

It's cannon. :) Since George Lucas actually worked on the game himself, it falls under G-Cannon.

So yeah, Star Killer Killed her. :(

Heroes are forever
That was not Ahsoka, it was Shaak Ti, who was originally killed in deleted scenes for Episode III by Grievous or Anakin, respectively.

D

Dr Kain

That was not Ahsoka, it was Shaak Ti, who was originally killed in deleted scenes for Episode III by Grievous or Anakin, respectively.

Actually I believe she was killed twice by Grievous in two different deleted scenes.

It seems like no matter what, she is doomed.

Anyway, as far as I am concerned, unless it was in the movies themselves, it is not canon.

Hey People That "Ahsoka" in the force unleashed isnt a "Ahsoka" she is a different Togruta jedi master and its true that the force unleashed game is canon but Ahsoka is a original character for the star wars clone wars animated series so therefore i think the series finale will explain what happens to her and i hope maybe the original hero of the original star wars trilogy Luke skywalker will meet her in the final episode which will take place in Return of the jedi film.

The Golden Wizard
Yeah, I had pulled-out my old PS3 game and went back through the level. It's Shaak Ti alright, my mistake. :redface2:

We all know what happened to Ahsoka, she left the those punk-ass Jedi's. Now as far as "closer" for the character goes. We'll have to see if they include it in this season.

kamsasdn13213231 I hope they show Luke Skywalker too. Just to know how happy you'll be. :) But it'll have to take place around episode 6 during the time he was back on his home planet meditating and constructing his new lightsaber.

598px-TheForceIsStrong-TCGBotF.jpg

But it's still a long shot, I don't know if they wanted to go that far into the future. George Lucas may of said NO, to that one. But we'll have to wait and see what they did with the season. Would they also include what happened to Asajj Ventress?

Yeah, I had pulled-out my old PS3 game and went back through the level. It's Shaak Ti alright, my mistake. :redface2:

We all know what happened to Ahsoka, she left the those punk-ass Jedi's. Now as far as "closer" for the character goes. We'll have to see if they include it in this season.

kamsasdn13213231 I hope they show Luke Skywalker too. Just to know how happy you'll be. :) But it'll have to take place around episode 6 during the time he was back on his home planet meditating and constructing his new lightsaber.

598px-TheForceIsStrong-TCGBotF.jpg

But it's still a long shot, I don't know if they wanted to go that far into the future. George Lucas may of said NO, to that one. But we'll have to wait and see what they did with the season. Would they also include what happened to Asajj Ventress?

Yeah I also hope luke will appear in the two part epilogue series finale of the clone wars animated series and yeah it might take place on episode 6 (the original trilogy that is) and I wonder if her will meet the elderly ahsoka in tatooine so we will know what happened to her before the series ends And you may have a good point about what happens if George lucas reacts to it he might think its ridiculous and about what happened to Asajj Ventress maybe her fate will be revealed when Ahsoka tells the story to luke about how she and Anakin fight Asaji in her final battle which leads to her death which might be the why she never appeared in the original trilogy and its expanded universe (including the sequel trilogy I think) and will have a theme about redemption withing asaji before her death.

Heroes are forever
Remember the next animated series, Rebels, will take place between Eps.III and IV. If you want to take it a step further with this Ahsoka-during-the-rebel-era thing...

So many amusing and exciting fan theories:
-She will appear in Ep. VII
-She will appear in The Force Unleashed III
-No, dude! Both Starkiller and her will appear in Episode VII!
-You guys are looking into the future. There will be an expansion for The Old Republic in which she appears.
-What if Revan appears in Episode VII?
-Well, it depends if Chewie will return as a Sith Lord...

Sorry, got carried away.

Remember the next animated series, Rebels, will take place between Eps.III and IV. If you want to take it a step further with this Ahsoka-during-the-rebel-era thing...

So many amusing and exciting fan theories:
-She will appear in Ep. VII
-She will appear in The Force Unleashed III
-No, dude! Both Starkiller and her will appear in Episode VII!
-You guys are looking into the future. There will be an expansion for The Old Republic in which she appears.
-What if Revan appears in Episode VII?
-Well, it depends if Chewie will return as a Sith Lord...

Sorry, got carried away.
Well maybe Ahsoka can appear in the rebel animated series as an old lady and a mentor to the surviving jedi padawn and the rebel alliance members .
If not then its epilogue series finale to clone wars with ahsoka as an old lady telling luke her story about one of her adventures with Anakin .