Lurker
I guest we should also expect some car-themed sentai actors to return? Maybe Red Turbo, Red Racer and Go-On Red?

Black is back? And teaming up with Drive? Sounds like a recipe for an awesome movie, especially when both Riders use cars :thumbs:.

Well, depending on who's writing it I guess :sweat:.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff, please have a new staff...

Please Toku Gods

Heroes are forever
It might be a bit soon to call this a Kamen Rider movie.

It's such a thrill to have Kurata back, though, after Taisen's unfitting voices for BLACK and RX. They definitely have to take advantage of the Tridron + Ridron possibilites.
I wonder if Shadow Moon will be back too? He always has the original voice actor so that would be nice. Did someone say sequel to SHTZ? Well, even if it isn't, this could have similarities to it if he ends up being a big villain of the movie.

I hope we see more actors return, this further proves that they're caring more and more about it (even if they're slightly OOC). I'd love to see a roster of returning actors similar to this year's Taisen (it could even be the same ones + Kurata). I have high hopes with this announcement.

On the topic of the staff. Yes, hopefully Kaneda's exclusion from films with very crowded action scenes is permanent. I see most are calling for Yonemura out but I think the number one concern should be Shirakura.

I don't think Yonemura is that bad, he wrote Kamen Rider Taisen pretty well IMO, and we all know that the unnecessary ending was Shirakura's fault, he's the one that kept insisting with it.
Get Shirakura out first. Maybe Yonemura in 2016, but he doesn't seem like the problem to me.

I wonder if Shadow Moon will be back too? He always has the original voice actor so that would be nice. Did someone say sequel to SHTZ? Well, even if it isn't, this could have similarities to it if he ends up being a big villain of the movie.

I hope there are no similarities to SHTZ. Why was Shadowmoon even there leading Shocker? He was pretty much a generic fill in villain, never referencing his story or goals, and he could have been replaced by any monster suit. If he gets a big role again, I hope this time it's actually written for Shadowmoon, rather than just filling a generic villain spot with him.

In fact, Yonemura's treatment of all these returning past villains has become the most consistent issue I have with his writing. He never seems to do anything with them, at best making some very superficial references, but often not even bothering with that, like what happened in SHTZ, where Space Spider Man, Space Ika Devil and Shadowmoon were pretty much generic villains that could be replaced by anything else in spite of getting so much screentime. Kamen Rider Taisen technically suffered from the same problem, but the villains, individually, had less screentime in general there, so it doesn't really hurt the movie.

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
Well, since BLACK/RX is/are in the film and this would be the original Shadow Moon, it's safe to assume that there would be better characterization and a possible confrontation between the two.

You're right, though, I guess Yonemura does have that big negative point. But I think the case with Shadow Moon in SHTZ is not as frequent as the others (other villains in these films might have had a generic role but were not completely OOC as he was, which wasn't the first time Shadow Moon was treated like that anyway).

"Training."
I hope this new movie will be Kamen Rider Taisen but without the Taisen part. It was awesome to see all those returning actors have a continuation of their own stories and how their paths cross with one another. They should bring back a another set of actors. Who would be the best? I would like to see Kenzaki's story since you know it is Blade's 10th Anniversary. Also can we give Fujioka a prominent role this time instead of a glorified cameo?

Hopefully they would try something different. Since other writers have been able to do crossovers without having the heroes fighting each other over something stupid.