The latest episode was amazing, especially how the Smile Cures defeated the 4 villains w/o using power-ups. They use it later against Pierrot.

Did Shoji Yonemura wrote this episode?

The latest episode was amazing, especially how the Smile Cures defeated the 4 villains w/o using power-ups. They use it later against Pierrot.

Did Shoji Yonemura wrote this episode?

Yes. Although Yonemura is credited as the main writer, he hasn't actually written many episodes for Smile, but his last three episodes have been surprisingly good.

The episodes written by Yonemura so far:
1 (Happy's debut), 2 (Sunny's debut), 6 (Team pose), 9 (April's Fools), 19 (Father's day), 22, 23 (the last two ones).

Pierot's appearance (well, I mean his role, not his physical design) reminded me of the giant rock Great Leader from Let's Go Kamen Riders...

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
Trying to catch up with Smile Precure because of my computer mishap. I just finished the Relay episode, but next is the father episode...****, this episode looks like it's gonna make me cry...

DAIMON PAWNCH
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQhQ3rm7eX0"]Smile Precure AMV - Breath - YouTube[/ame]

Still coming up with this thread.

I think the past episodes after 24 are like SoL. Which is nice if you ask me. :)

The "reset" after episode 24 kind of burned me out of the show, although I've already seen spoilers that we're soon getting another final battle and power up, so maybe the show will actually move this time.

Budou though
to anyone still watching this show, any word on figuarts of the girls?

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
I haven´t heard anything about Smile Figuarts, though when they announce/launch Figuarts for a PreCure series they usually do it after the show ends.

The thing is, since S.H. Figuarts is a collector line, it relies on demand, that is why we have the Super Silouhetes figures this year and no Suite, which sucks because i want a Hibiki Figuart Badly.

So yeah, we have no option but to keep an ear out for those events were they promote their launch line and hope Smile has enough demand to warrant a figure, i think Cure Peace its our best hope in that regard.

Budou though
i don't know about you but heartcatch precure was good; the music, the fighting, the story, the charm of it all. i haven't seen suite, smile, or the past precures but i'm sure suite isn't good enough to get a figuarts of their own.

smile on the other maybe. why? smile precure looks good IMO. i have the episodes downloaded but haven't watched them due to having a backlog of games to play.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
I like HeartCatch, it´s a pretty good show (as a matter of fact i wrote a pretty extensive article about it ), its just that it bothers me a little that HeartCatch is getting all the attention when it comes to Figuarts.

Suite might have had a few issues, but i enjoyed the show for the most. I really likes the design of the outfits and i think they would make great Figuarts, especially Hibiki (Cure Melody), she might be the pinkiest pink Cure ever but she Rocks. Hard.

As for Smile, it is a fun season but a lot of people don´t like it and i can see why. The show is fun and the characters are entertaining, but there is little focus on the actual story so the show is not as engaging as other seasons. It has some really cool moments, like episode 23 and 32, but the rest is mostly filler, the GOOD kind of filler but filler nonetheless.

I admit that the Smile Cures would make some great figuarts, but we will have to wait for an announcement on that because right now the Figuarts Precure line seems to be solely focused on HeartCatch.