i just sew the raw version of episode 12 and the new group attack rainbow healing was awesome

The Great Me
HOW IS THAT A DRAGON!!! Ryuki is more dragon than Agito.:laugh:

Simple. Ryuki is based off a Japanese Dragon while Agito, to my knowledge, is based off a Chinese Dragon. Ofcourse I could be wrong here but I know Agito's motif is definitely a dragon motif. Besides, aside from his bug eyes shared by almost all the other main Riders and some others, how does Agito even look like an insect of any sort?

I haven't been on HJU in a while. I figured I'd find a Precure thread here. I tried watching before when Suite aired but trailed off after a few episodes. I decided to give Smile a try when it started and loved it. I've since then watched HeartCatch, Suite, and am finishing up Futari wa. I think so far my favorite was Suite. I wish I had kept up with it.

Anyway, I also agree this past Smile was hilarious. My favorite this season is a tie right now between Miyuki and Akane.

PARTY HARD
Definitely give Futari wa a go, and Max Heart will...kinda drag a little (it did for me, not enough crying time lol). They say that Suite is the weakest of the 9 seasons, but I enjoyed it because of my attachment to the musical aspect.

Fresh and Yes Precure 5 are almost done, and Precure 5 Go Go reached the -teens.

1336189907065.jpg