Smile, They say a Smile put your sorrows away but this time your life too

This movie will almost certainly end with the main character smiling at the camera. It resembles The Ring a lot. The plot is uncannily similar, with one week to live and a mad dash to "discover" the mystery and prevent it from happening. Even if they might still be completely distinct, it's difficult to miss the overlap in the trailer.

Wandavision
First time In a good while I am actually interested in a horror movie as somebody who doesn't like them cause they never end up scary or entertaining. It's only a bummer that it's on september 30 when school begins again

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks Hella creepy! I have a hunch that it has to do with an upside-down element of it, or at the very least, an opposing concept. The woman's head flips upside down near the end of the clip, and the surroundings is turned upside down throughout. Additionally, when the pain scale was displayed, smiling indicated that you were not in any pain; nevertheless, in this movie, when someone is experiencing something appalling, they are grinning, which is the incorrect response. That's basically what I'm thinking, but I have no idea where this is heading.